"The Childhood friend" Chapter Five

13 years ago...
"It's ok Y/N. Nothing is out here to get us. I'm with you."
    "B-but Kai chan, what if there's a bear out here! Or what if we step in quick sand! Or- !"
    "If there was quick sand out here, I would pull you out and I can protect you from bears. So no need to worry. Let's just have fun!" Little Kai assured me.
Wow! Kai chan has always been smart and strong. I'm glad he's my friend.
    When me and Kai first met, it was when I moved to a new neighborhood. I was 5, an only child, alone a lot. The neighborhood was old so there were only old people around. No kids.
    One day I was out side, alone sitting on my porch when I saw a boy walking around.
A kid! I thought. Finally a new friend.
    Being lonely meant I had no experience on how to make friends, so I just I merrily skipped up to him.
He had dark purple-ish hair, golden eyes that reminded me of sparkling jewelry. He looked like a big kid which made me hesitant at first but I continued to go towards him. 
    "Hi! I'm Y/N  L/N. what are you doing?" I asked.
    He didn't answer.
    I fallowed him around every where he went.
    No matter how many times he said;
    "Why are you fallowing me?" And "go away!", my excuse would be, "I have nothing else to do!" And "I'll be quiet!"
    Slowly he begin to tolerate my presence, and that's when I officially dubbed us friends.
    When I finally got Kai to tell me his name, he only told me his first one, so I ended up calling him Kai- chan or even onii-chan.
    Another weird thing Kai wouldn't tell me was  his quirk. He kept bragging on how powerful it was but never showed me.
    "Kai-chan PLEASE show me your power or at least tell me what it is! Pretty pretty please!" I begged.
    Kai puffed out of aggravation.
    "Ask again and I won't be your friend anymore!"
    That was my last time ever asked again.
    What I learned about Kai was that he had a WAY different lifestyle then I had. My life was strict and full of rules, but he got to do whatever he pleased, whenever. Sometimes I was a little jealous.
    He'd jump in ditches, walk barefooted, went in the woods and ate a lot of candy, but for me all of the above was strictly forbidden (but sometimes I'd sneak and do them anyway).
    "Your lucky Kai chan," I'd tell him. "You get to do whatever you like a lot but not me."
    "IM lucky?" He questioned.
    "Yes! Really onii-chan!"
    He sighed. "If only you knew"
    "Knew what?" I asked .
    "Nothing." He'd reply.
    I invited him to my 6th birthday party but at first he didn't want to go.
    "I don't like being around a lot of people" he told me.
    "Don't worry! Not a lot of people will be there." I assured him.
    When I finally got him to go, (he probably only came because I said there would be cake and ice cream) he met my parents and they were happy that I found a friend.
    While we were watching a movie, Kai must have looked around and saw that there was no one else there but me, my parents, and him so he asked,
    "Where is everybody else?"
    I was confused by what he meant, so I just answered,
    "There is no one else, just us." I said.   
     If someone where to read me and Kai's friendship on print then they would probably wonder why I'd want to be friends with someone like him since we were opposite, but that's not true. Kai was very important to me.
    Looking back now I was The worlds loneliest child, but when I met Kai, he pulled me from that title...
Presente day

    I had woken up.
    The memory's of what happened the day before flooded in my head and I began to stress out. I looked around the the room as I slowly motioned to get up. I was wide awake now.
    I looked out the window (that was bared shut). The sky had a pale blue color to it which meant it was an early morning.
    I curled my legs up and hugged my knees.
    I stayed in that position for a long time. Curled up in a ball. Waiting for whatever else to happen.
    I started thinking about things that had happened yesterday, like how that Overhaul guy said he needed me for something, but wouldn't tell me why, then threatened to rape me. In an awfully wrong sort of way, I got turned on by that. UGH.
    I had noticed I slept in my club dress, which was uncomfortable, but sleeping naked was out of the question. Especially since there were a bunch of strangers walking around.
    Moments later I heard the door nob unlock and open.
    Out of instinct I jumped up and moved far away from the door as much as possible.
    In the doorway (if I can remember correctly) was Chronostasis and and the little goon who has a bird mask like everyone else (mimic).
    "Aww look at her. She so scared kehkehkeh!" Said the little goon man.
    These bastereds.