"The Preditor" chapter two

I'm only here because this dress is hella cute
But if my parents ever saw me wearing this, they would faint and slip into a coma.
*Focus on just the dress*

    Even though I'm 18 that's just how strict they are

    Even though I'm 18 that's just how strict they are. That's basically the reason my life is the way it is now.
    Since I was born quirk less my parents have been really over protective of me.
    Not just to keep me from harm, but controlling my life!
No social media
No Boy friends
No Staying out till 8 o'clock
No parties
Always studying
    It was ok with me as a little girl but when I got older I couldn't take it anymore. We argued before, but not like the last fight we had. It was so bad, I ended up packing up and leaving. It's been 7 months since then. I regret the fight, but not the choice.
    I moved in my own apartment, got a job, made a friend and met a cute boy, named Ryu, who lives in the same complex as me. We've only talked and exchanged numbers but that's it. Maybe one day I'll build up the courage to ask him out. 
   I was soon snapped out of my thoughts because my friend ,Rukia shook me on my arm to get my attention. We were sitting in front of bar near the drinks. 
    "Y/N!" Rukia called to me.
    "Yeah? Sorry what is it?" I apologize, now listening.
    "I'm going to go and dance with my friends. Will you be okay over here?" She ask
    "Go on and shake your booty" I laugh. I'll be over here". She giggles and walks away to the dance floor.
I watched as other people dance. 

Overhaul's POV

She's here.
My childhood friend.
After years of being separated she's sitting here in front of me again.
"Her name is Y/N L/N" said my assistant who was doing (illegal) research of her.
"She's 18 years old, almost 19, her birthday is (B/D) , she is working at a down town cafe, lives in an near by apartment, her blood type is (B/T) she's a innocent girl, a virgin, and she also wants to start college soon."
It's weird... seeing her all grown up, and on top of everything, dressed like... that.
Since we used to be friends, I was close to her parents and they were pretty strict.
But anyways...
Where stalking Y/N because my Boss, the actual leader of the Yakuza clan, said I would soon need an heir so the gangs generation will continue.
He's allowing me to pick the woman to have the child with, but I have to make it fast. And if necessary by force.
"We have to hurry and get this over with" saids Mimic, my general manager. "If you require assistance we'll be waiting outside.
They all stand up and head out the exit.
Time for me to make my move...

Y/N's POV

Im sitting in font of the bar, sipping on my coke, thinking maybe I should leave. I don't exactly like the way these men are eyeing me.
Just then a guy comes and sits next to me.
"Two shots of Smirnoff Vodka" he orders.
When the waiter serves his shots to the guy, he turns towards me, smirks, and slides me his second glass of Smirnoff.
This guy has short dark purple-ish hair, golden eyes, and 3 piercings on the left side of his ear. He had long lashes, but a manly face.
He was gorgeous.
I practically melted in my seat.
I let out a little giggle.
"Oh thanks, but... I'm under aged" I said with a smile.
Stupid! Why didn't I just take the damn offer? It was just a little shot.
I slightly shook my head at my stupidity.
"Your only 2 years from legal age Y/N"
He saids bluntly, taking a sip.
"You've always been such a goody-goody."
"Haha wel- ,"
Wait what!?