"The Girl" Chapter Seven

(Y/N's POV btw)
After breakfast, Me along the with the little girl, where moved to a different room that looked equivalent to a living room.
I guess so they can keep us both under servalence at the same time.
What surprised me where all the un-opened boxes of toys in there. Not only were my parents strict, but they didn't have a lot of money either, so as a kid I would have died for these toys.
The girl didn't touch any them. But she did draw though.
I sat on the couch while she drew on the table in the middle of the room.
Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try talking to her.
I got up from the couch to the table where she was. She paused what she was doing to look at me.
"Hi." I said to her, but just like last time she didn't answer. I wonder why. Maybe if I...
I grabbed a piece of paper that was on the table and a blue crayon. Then i started to draw.

I gave her the paper. It wasn't much. Just a smiley face.
She looks so young so I figure she doesn't know how to read Kanji yet. Has she even been able to go to school? School... work...
WORK! My god, if I don't show up to work in two days I'll be fired! What about my rent?! My stuff. I'll be left with nothing! I need to talk to Overhaul quick.
All this stressing is been doing Is hurting my head.
But then the girl slid a piece of paper to me.
It had a pink flower on. I decided to draw a flower for her to. I handed it to her.
She looked at it with such wonder and curiosity. Like she's trying to memorize or study the tiny rose picture.
I never noticed before, but she wasn't wearing normal clothing. It was like a hospital gown and and bandage wrapped around her arms and legs.
I motioned my hand to her shoulder. When I touched her, it must have caught her by surprise, because she flinched.
"Sorry! Sorry..." I said. I sighed and shook my head.
We just continued to draw. I drew Random things, While she drew what looked like people. Who were they?
I pointed to her picture.
"Your family?" I asked.
She looked at me and nodded her head. Ok that's some progress.
There was two people and a little person who I assumed was herself. This reminded me of how I used to draw. Just my mom dad and me...
A tear escaped from my eye and splashed the paper.
"Oh gosh," I said wiping the paper. In the corner of my eye. The girl started to observe my sad emotions.
All I could do was smile at her to show her I was ok.
I herd a click at the other side of the door.
The locked door opened revealing Chronostasis. Ugh this guy again.
"Let's go both of you." He said. I sighed and stood up, the little girl just sat there kind of trembling. What's wrong with her? I bent down to her level and put my hand on her trembling shoulder. What is was wrong with her?
"Now Eri." He said.
   So her name is Eri.
"Eri..." I repeated out loud. "What a lovely name."
Chronostasis patience probably ran out because he came forward and picked up Eri.
We were in the hallway now. Chronostasis and a guard escorted us. Then we separated taking different paths. Chronostasis and Eri went left while the guard escorted me right. Where were they going? Where am I going?
We came at a stop at a door. When it opened I was let in. The room seemed familiar somehow. Then when I saw overhaul sitting on the couch I remembered . The same room I was in when I first came here.
"Well are you gonna sit?" He asked. I looked at the couch.
    Feeling uneasy, I paced towards it slowly and sat down.
It was quite for a moment. As overhaul stared at me and I stared back.
Just then at the worst time ever, my stomach broke the silence by growing!
Overhaul tilts his head.
"Are you hungry Y/N or did you just not eat breakfast." He asked, Giving a slight chuckle.
I didn't eat. To paranoid to.
Come on Y/N. This is the moment you've been waiting for...
Maybe if I talk to him calmly, try to peacefully negotiate with him he'll listen and give me what I want.
I sucked in a breath.
"Listen overhaul, I really can't stay here. I have a job, a home and some friends who are probably wondering where I am. Please let me go and I won't say a word to anyone of what you did,"
I squeezed both my hands as a tiny prayer of hope that he'd listen.
I watched overhaul as he leaned back on the couch, one leg over the other, not looking so convinced.
"And besides I still don't even know why I'm here." I continued.
His eyebrows raised, alarmed.
"Oh that's right. So sorry I couldn't tell you last time but I was so tired I wouldn't be able to explain everything. Gee where should I start? Well for one thing I want you to bear my child."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok... WHAT!?