New case

Callen's pov:
„New case! Everybody head up to OPS!" Eric announces happily on the top of the stairs. Sam and I hurry upstairs while Kensi and Deeks keep Pickering. Something about an old shirt that got missing. Honestly that's more info than I would of liked, but we are a team so I am going to do my very best to ignore that.
„A terror group named ASUS has crossed the borders to America a few days prior. Since then there wasn't any leads of where they may be. That was until a few hours ago." Eric informs us while Nell plays off the footage from them getting into America and also how they entered a warehouse not that far from us.
„So we have to catch the bad guys again?" Deeks asks in a childlike voice. Seriously, sometimes I really don't understand how such a manchild could be an agent, or in his case police officer who now works with us.
„Ouch! Kenselina that hurt!" Deeks shouts out.
„Deserves you right!" sam mutters beside me.
„Ok! Nell, did anyone of them leave the warehouse?" I ask, trying to get everyone's attention back to the case.
„Two man have left just as you got up here. It seems like the head of them, Jaban and his second in charge have left. The other five are still there." she says.
„Than Let's go to the warehouse and see what they have planed. If you guys find any of the others tell us immediately." I instruct already full in work mode.
„Mister Callen! A word before you leave." Hetty says while giving the rest of the team a pointed look.
„What's the matter hetty?" I ask her as soon as the rest have cleared out the OPS.
„I wish it wouldn't be like this, however, ASUS is close with Comescu. They are close allys." she says with her head down.
„Why am I only informed of this right now?" I question in frustration.
„Because otherwise I would of broken a promise to your mother! I promised to keep you safe and we both know that you would of gone after them as soon as I would of informed you." she says strongly.
„You are Damn right! But now I am not the one going after them! Now they are after us all!" I tell her angrily before heading down to the rest of my team.
„What's the matter?" sam questions after we drove for a few minutes without a word.
„They are an alley to Comescu." I sigh out, still trying to wrap my head around it.
„They are what?" sam nearly shouts out.
„That's what Hetty just informed me of." i say, still looking out of the window while he keeps driving.
„G? We are here." sam softly says. Looking up confused, guess I drifted off a bit.
„Sorry." i say with a shake of my head.
„Kensi and Deeks, you guys try to go through the back. Sam and I go front." I start to say just as the first gun shots were fired at us. Hurriedly we hide behind our cars.
„Anyone hurt" I ask in our ear pierces. After three loud and clear no's I was relieved. We slowly looked around the corners to find any of their faces. The door opened and just as I was about to shoot, someone else has put the target down. Another five exit the door, all with the same outcome. Looking around the buildings around us, trying to find whoever is shooting, but with no use. But just as I was about to turn my head, I see her. Rubbing my eyes and looking up again. No! It can't be, can it? I thought she was overseas. Not paying any attention other than getting to her, I run straight to the building. I hear Sam shouting after me, along with some more gun shots but I don't care. Running up the stairs, taking two at one. Just as I turn the last corner a door got opened and I stand infront of an angel.
„Sylvia!" i say in utter wonder before engulfing her into a tight hug. She try's to pull back a bit but I don't loosen my grip around her.
„Babe, I need to breath." she tells me with a small giggle. Slightly loosening up, however only to press her to the wall and kiss her like a man starved. Slowly caressing her face, her body, still kissing her addicting lips.
„Callen, i need to go." she whimpers into the kiss.
„No!" I state not ready to let her leave my side again.
„Your team is coming. Babe! Please!" she softly says while looking me straight in my eyes.
„Where are you going?" I question her, slowly registering the footsteps on the stairs.
„Home!" she answers me with a soft peck. Slowly nodding my head, I step away from her. Only now realizing she has her sniper gun right next to her.
„I see you home babe!" she says and with a last short kiss to my lips she hurry's to the window.
„G!" Sam worried voice shouts out from the stairway. Shaking myself out of my happy bubble that my wife has returned safe and sound from another mission overseas. I step into the apartment she just has left as I got to her.
„Here!" I shout back to my team while acting as if I was looking through the apartment the whole time.
„The fuck where you thinking! Running of like that? I swear whoever shot everybody down there has to love you, otherwise your sorry butt would lay down there dead as well!" he exclaimed angrily. I however see his utter relief  that I am fine.
„Sorry, i thought I have seen someone up here." I explain, which technically isn't a lie.
„so you run up here, with no backup! I swear you are going to give me a coronary if you are keeping that up!" he tells me sternly, but still pulls me into a hug.
„G?" he suddenly says while pulling away from me.
„Yes?" I question not getting why he looks at me like that. Fuck! Do i have any makeup on me from Sylvia? No, she doesn't wears makeup, only for special occasions!
„Is it just me or do you smell like some women's Parfum?" he asks me. Damn it!
„Are you accusing me of wearing women's Parfum?" I ask back trying to sound as offended as I possibly can.
„You are right, maybe it's just the room." he instead says, still not letting me out of his eyesight. I keep on looking for something that could lead to the shooter, knowing we won't find anything that she didn't wanted us to find.
„Whoever helped us wants to stay a ghost. At least it seems like that." I say to no one in particular.
„It seems like it. You haven't seen anyone when you came up here?" sam questions.
„I didn't. As I said before, I thought I saw a figure at the window up here but that's it." I answer him with a quick sigh.
„Alright then. Kensi and Deeks are downstairs with the remaining suspects." he answers me with a certain glint in his eyes that lets me think he doesn't believe anything that I was saying.