Getting hold hostage

Sylvia's pov:
When I opened the front door of Callen's and my old home I immediately realized that something is wrong. Still I couldn't put my finger on it. A sudden sting on my neck let's me turn around quickly, only to see Dracul with a syringe in hand and a huge smirk on his lips.
„Nice to finally meet you in person!" he says before everything went black.

When I finally wake up again. I quickly check my surroundings. I realize that I am alone, bound to a chair in a basement, at least it looks like it. Right in front of me was a door, the rest of the room is empty. A sound let's me look up once again.
„Me is sowwy. Uncle dago isn't weally nice." a sad looking girl says from my left.
„It's alright love. What is your name.?" I ask her softly since she looks really afraid.
„I is Lara. What's yours name miss?" she asks with her head leaned to one side, which makes her look even more adorable as she did before!
„My name is Sylvia, it's really nice to meet you Lara!" I answer the small cutie before coughing.
„I gets you water!" Lara tells me with a worried frown, and before I could stop her she left the room. I just hope that whatever Dracul had put in that syringe and whatever may happens from now on, won't hurt my baby. I planned on cooking something before Callen came home before telling him from my discovery, however that plan got crashed from that asshole! Before I could drift off to even more depressing thoughts, the door got opened once again.
„I gots you water!" Lara says with a shy smile. Thankfully drinking the cup she had lifted to my lips.
„Thank you Lara!" I tell her softly.
„I has to leave, uncle Dago says me is not allowed hewe." she says with her head hanging low.
„It's alright love! Why don't you go up and play a bit. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." I tell her softly a bit worried that such a cutie may get hurt because she wanted to help me.
„Sowwy syvia." she says sadly before leaving the room. Not long after, the door gets banged open from Dracul.
„Look what we got down here!" he sneerers at me.
„Well if you don't want me here, than why have you brought me here in the first place!" I sneer right back at him.
„Don't worry I definitely don't plan on letting you stay for long! Only long enough to get your lover into my grasp!" he tells me with a smirk.
Laughing at his smirk may not have been the smartest thing to do, however does he really thing he has the slightest chance against Callen!?
„Don't you dare laugh at me!" he shouts out before backhanding me. As I said before, laughing May have not been the best move on my side.
„You will never have a chance against Callen!" i tell him with a smirk.
„We will see about that! Won't we?!" he says before backhanding me once again, this time harder than before, so that the chair falls over.
„What a waste!" he says and kicks my stomach. A small pained shout leaves my lips as well as some vomit.
„Who is the one winning now!!" he sneers down at me before kicking my stomach again. And this time the black spots in front of my eyes win the fight against my will to stay conscious.

„Sylvia! Love! Come on, open your eyes!" I hear far away from me. Someone shaking my shoulder slowly gets my attention however.
„Please Open your eyes!" Callen's begging Voice slowly reaches my consciousness.
„Cal?" i say and slowly open my eyes again.
„That's it Love! Open those eyes up for me." he says and I feel something wet falling on my face. Irritated I finally open my eyes completely. Callen's face is right in front of me, tears falling down his face and onto mine. Gibbs and Sam are standing right next to him.
„Where is Lara?" I ask in slight panic.
„Who is Lara? There wasn't anyone around other than Dracul and his three bodyguards!" Gibbs says in wonder. I try to stand up, however an immense pain instantly let's me cry out again.
„Sylvia!? What's the matter? What hurts?" Callen immediately asks with worry lacing every word.
„My stomach!" I say and feel the first tears falling out of my eyes. Please don't let me lose my baby! Please! I internally beg to whoever cares to hear and help. However there is nothing I can do about that right now.
„Lara!" i shout out in hopes that the small girl will make herself known. Still there was no sound that could be heard.
„Lara! Love, where are you?" I try again, hoping against hopes that she would come here and be unharmed.
„Syvia?" an afraid Voice was coming from the doorway.
„There you are love! Come here, we are taking you with us." I tell her relieved to see her unharmed.
„Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you! Those are my friends and this here is my husband. From now on you don't have to worry that someone may hurt you ever again!" I add quickly after seeing her panicked face. Slowly she makes her way towards me, and I see all three man awhing at her already.
„You is huwt!" she says with sad eyes.
„Sh, no need to cry love! I am going to be fine in no time!" I reassure her with a small smile.
„I really don't want to interrupt you guys but the ambulance just arrived." Gibbs says softly. Lara seems to panic as soon as they pack me into the ambulance.
„It's ok sweety! We are going to drive after them. Do you want to come along?" I hear Callen ask her softly. Since I don't hear her answer I guess she only nods at him. The doors get shut and the ambulance starts the drive to the nearest hospital, at least that's what they have told me. Slowly I feel myself getting more and more tired. Knowing that this means that I will lose consciousness in the next seconds, I quickly grab the arm from the paramedic that was sitting next to me.
„Please make sure I don't lose my baby!" I tell him with tears already leaking out of my eyes. I see his eyes quickly getting bigger before he shouts to the driver to hurry the fuck up! And that was the last I heard before the darkness once again reaches up to me.