Excuse my husband

Hetty's pov:
„Why are you lying to me? Do you really don't trust me at all?" Was the last thing that was said, and that was at least five minutes ago. I know that the radio was shut to mute so I wouldn't be able to here what was going on there. However I still hoped that they would shut me back up to finish that conversation. I don't know how often I got tortured emotionally and physically but nothing ever hurt as much as when Mister Callen had quit. But not only that he had quit his job but also punish me with the silence treatment. He ran away from me without so much as even turning his head back towards me once. The rest of the team quit as well as soon as Mister Beale has told them snippets of what happens upstairs. Mister Hanna's eyes have lightened up with realization, before he had looked at me with murder in his eyes. I seriously had to beg him to tell me how to get in touch with Mister Callen since when I finally turned up in front of his house, said house was already empty. Mister Hanna just handed me the keys as if they all didn't want to have anything to do with me. If it wouldn't have been for Mister Beale, who whispered something to Mister Hanna, I am sure I wouldn't have gotten told that Mister Callen was in an airplane at the Moment.

„Excuse my husband! At the moment he is upset and angry on my behalf, which to be fair is reasonable. However as I am sure you know first hand yourself, he isn't one of those people who can communicate correctly when he is furious. That being said, I am afraid your conversation has to be rescheduled to whenever the air has cleared up again." a woman's voice suddenly said through the radio.
„I understand, then I will be patiently waiting for whenever Mister Callen decides to talk to me again. I however hope it doesn't take him that long." I answer. Trying to hold in my laugh when I hear Mister Callen's displeasure in the background. And just like that the radio got turned off and I am certain that it won't turn up again. Standing up from my desk to get some tea it suddenly dawned on me. Did, did that women said my husband!? Since when is Mister Callen married! What is going on!?

Callen's pov:
„You shouldn't have talked to her." I crumble my displeasure about Sylvia's decision.
„What else should I of done then? I know how much Hetty means to you, and I am not going to let you break your bond because of me!" she answers me strictly. Slumping back into the seat, i take a deep breath.
„I know and I appreciate it. But you shouldn't of told her that I am your husband." I sigh with my head rested on the window.
„Sorry." she says sadly.
„You know i didn't mean it like that. I am more than proud that you took me as your husband. It's just that she most definitely is realizing why I acted like I did. She will figure out who you are, and I am not going to survive if they make you go back!" I tell her sincerely. I know she never was a big fan of the secret that I always made around our marriage, but I just wouldn't survive if something would happen to her, especially if it's my fault!
„We are about to land." she says ignoring my statement. Feeling my stomach drop, not only from the landing but in fear that I hurt her with my statement.
„Where are we?" I ask quietly since I only see palm trees like a small jungle.
„My island." she answers while wringing her hands.
„You own an island?" I ask again in shock.
„Yeah, I thought it could be our hideout place but then we never got here since we nearly never saw each other." she says with a small shrug.
„Good thing that from now on we are bound by the hips then." I tell her and pull her closer towards me.
„You are sure about that? I just don't want you to hate me because you quit your job." she whispers in fear.
„Nothing ever will make me hate you! I freaking love you! You mean the world to me. The job was just that, a job. My team got to be my family but that also doesn't change if we still work together or not." I explain to her. Softly pushing her hair strand from her face.
„Why don't you show me around?" I ask her after kissing her soft lips a few times. She happily nods and grabs my hand while I quickly take our bags from the backseat.
„The island isn't really that big, but I thought since it's just for the both of us it doesn't need to be that large." she says when we reached a small house.
„It's not much, only three bedrooms, a common area a kitchen and two bathrooms." she says with red cheeks.
„Sounds perfect!" i tell her with an honest smile.
„If you don't like something we can get it changed. Just tell me ok?" She shyly says.
„Hey! It looks perfect! And as long as I am with you, I don't really care for anything else. And do you want to know why?" I ask her with loving eyes.
„Why?" She shyly says curiously.
„Because I love you!" I tell her while staring into her eyes. And just like that, her whole demeanor softens and relaxes instantly.
„I love you to!" she replies softly.
„Well how about i carry my bride over the threshold?" I say, already lifting her into my arms. Her giggles fill my heart with so much happiness and love, it's unbelievable.
„You are being silly!" she says in between giggles.
„Welcome to our secret hideout." she says softly after we enter the house.
„Wow! It looks fantastic!" I exclaim in open awh. The whole house has an open room plan and you could see up to the roof. It is really bright in here because of all those windows that let in a lot of sun light.
„If you go straight to the back, that would be our room." she says with one of her fingers pointed towards the last door. Slowly opening it, still mindful of her body still in my arms. In here stands a huge queen size bed with curtains flowing around it. The whole left wall is only windows and on the right where two more doors.
„One bathroom and the other is the closet." she says after following my sight.
„It is fucking perfect!" I tell her and throwing her onto the bed. Her giggles again fill the air since she bounces on the bed. Slowly I crawl up till her body is trapped under mine.
„Hmm, and what should we do now?" I ask her while already raining kisses down her neck.
„We could go swimming." She stammers out while I suck another hickey onto her neck.
„Hmm, i think i am to comfy for that." I answer her, slowly lifting her shirt until it's over her head. Her eyes already a bit deleted.
„You are so beautiful." i tell here before kissing her lips passionately.
„Callen!" she moans out softly.
„I know love, I know!" I tell her lovingly.