Clubbing

Sam's pov:
After G has opened his door dropping wet, I thought he now has lost his mind completely. But just as I wanted to tell him just that, I have seen a huge hickey on his collarbone. I also noticed that he didn't change in his bedroom like he usually does. No he went back to the bathroom where the shower was still running. I also heard some giggles that definitely weren't coming from G. So I put two and two together.
Deeks was the first to point out the completely buttoned up shirt. But that sentence got ignored from G and so everyone else also shut up about it.
„See! That's how you should of dressed, then we wouldn't of have to wait in line now!" Deeks tells Kensi as a beautiful women dressed in a black skintight dress was allowed to skip the line. G also seems to get nervous next to me, guess the nerves of waiting out here slowly gets to him.
„This damn shirt is restricting my airway!" he mutters while opening the first two buttons.
Then the door opens again and the same women from minutes ago steps out to talk to the security guy. He immediately seems to perk up and a small smirk appears on his face while he nods along with what ever was being said to him. He suddenly lifts his hand and points at our group.
„You guys head on in." his strong and deep voice booms our way. Confused, but happy that we can go in we head up.
„Have fun!" the guy tells G with mischievous eyes. The women happily waits till we enter before pulling a surprised but smiling G to the dancefloor. He only shakes his head at her before shrugging our way. Guess G is already mixing himself into the party people.
„Have you guys ever seen him dance like this?" kensi asks with a chuckle with her eyes on G.
„You mean did we ever see him hump someone on the dance floor." Deeks corrects her. And I don't think I could disagree, since that girl and G basically are dancing in each other.
„Let's Go to the bar." i say to the two younger agents who keep on watching them like the are seeing a wonder and not just two people dancing. Maybe I just don't say anything about it because of what I witnessed in his house only an hour prior.
„Maybe you can stop setting up all those blind dates for him." kensi says with a smirk.
„Looks like it." i answer her.
„Does anyone see Jaban or the second in charge?" I ask after trying to find them.
„No, looks like they are in an office or something like that." kensi reply's.
„That corner looks to be taken already." G's voice says into our earpiece.
„Guess he found them." I say lowly and tell Kensi and Deeks to go dancing. Preferably in said corner to see if it is them. I however try to see if I could see G somewhere in between all those moving body's.

!!!Foreign language!!!

„So you do want to play a bit?" a woman's voice asks through the earpiece.
„No play, no fun! So let's play!" G answers sultry. What the heck is he playing.
May we can borrow your spot please? We would like to have a bit of fun but bathrooms aren't really my style." the women asks sweet as honey.
what is such a Sweetheart doing with someone like this? Why don't we let Marco and your friend go away and the both of us have some fun." Jaban answers quite interested.
but I just found this one and he seems like a lot of fun." she answers him like a scolded child.
I am a lot of fun baby! Don't doubt that for a second!" g answers dangerously before a small gasp was heard.
„such a shame then. Marco, go and bring them upstairs. Let's see if they are as fun as they look like." Jaban commands.
„Oh, and don't think I don't know Who you are Callen!" he adds in broken English.
Callen? I thought your name was Anatol!" the women exclaimed angry.
No sweetheart, his name is Callen and he isn't anything like you thought. Isn't that right Callen?" Jaban tells her sweetly before harshly talking to G.
„What can you guys see?" I hastily question Deeks and Kensi.
„Jaban has the women pulled close to him while pointing a gun at G. Marco his second, is also pointing his gun at G's back." Kensi answers worriedly.
let's go somewhere with less audience." Jaban tells them. That's when I finally got them into my vision, Jaban leads that women in front of him while Callen gets pulled along with Marco right after him.
what a shame!" the women suddenly sighs out loudly.
here I thought I could have some fun and then I only get lied to." she adds sadly.
„Don't worry sweetheart, as soon as I took care of that worthless human being the both of us can have fun!" Jaban tells her with his smirk clear to hear.
Marco, bring her to my room. And stay by her side. We wouldn't want her to get lost now would we!?" he says with humor.
„Should we follow?" Kensi asks.
„Yeah, let's get moving." I instruct sternly. Worried that something might happen to my partner.
„You really shouldn't of even thought about touching her." G seethes out.
„Oh, is our little agent here so protective about some whore who would willingly fuck with whoever there is?" Jaban laughs aloud.
„Don't call her a whore!!" G shouts out angrily. Wow, since when is G playing a jealous guy?
„If she really means that much to you, we should maybe kill her in front of you! I think my dear friends from the Comescus would appreciate your sorrow!" Jaban happily says before a door getting closed and locked.
„Sam? Where are you?" G's worried voice comes through the earpiece.
„On our way upstairs!" I reply. A sudden commotion was heard just as we entered a hallway. Jaban screams seconds before two gunshots where heard.
„Sam!" a panicked G shouts out. A door gets broken down by G who frantically marches towards the noises.
That bitch is dead! I swear I am going to kill that bitch!!"  Jaban screams on the top of his lungs while holding his stomach and knee.
„Seems like she got you good." G says while walking towards the open window. After a deep sigh he nods and turns around.
„Let's call Hetty and inform her that we got them, I assume he isn't that badly hurt so we can take him to interrogate." he says, completely ignoring our confused faces.

„You better remember to not mess with what's mine!" he tells to an still screaming Jaban.
„Let's get moving." he says to us since we still stand there.
„Marco my friend let's take a walk shall we?" he says happily towards an really pale looking Marco.
„What has he told you?" I ask Jaban as soon as they have left the room.
„None of your business!" he spits out.
„Ok, then let's get him to the boatshed." I say after talking to Hetty.