Thats my wife Sylvia

Callen's pov:
„Sylvia?" i shout as soon as I enter my house. Getting no reply isn't what I expected, however as soon as I heard the shower I head right to the bathroom. Since she still hasn't noticed me, I quickly undress and get into the shower as well.
„Don't you ever scare me like that again." I tell her sternly while pulling her back to my front.
„You were worried? I thought that asshole is going to shoot you!" she says and turns around. Immediately I realize that she was crying and her whole body was shaking.
„Shh, love. I am here, nothing happened. Shh. Deep breaths." I whisper into her neck while softly squeezing her tightly into my body.
„He...he...he...said....Callen...he said." She stutters out between hiccups.
„I know love. He wasn't talking nicely of you either. He told me he was going to go to you and shoot you. Do you know How afraid I was when I heard those gunshots? I crashed a door to get to you." I tell her while still caressing her back soothingly.
„But I am fine. We are fine." she says with her head on my chest.
„That we are my love." I answer her just as an angry knock was heard from the front door.
„Sometimes I really hate that everyone knows where I live." I mutter in announce. Is it so much to ask for to hold my wife in my arms after an stressful day!
„What?" i ask with only a towel wrapped around my hip.
„Hello to you to! May I come in?" Sam questions a bit annoyed at my former welcoming I guess.
„Sure." I say and open the door wider so he can come in.
„What was that back there?" he asks and takes a seat on the couch.
„What do you mean? I played my part and we got them under arrest. Where is the problem?" I ask him even though I am pretty sure I know what he means.
„You were completely frantic back there! You May have played along, but don't tell me you weren't seriously concerned for that women. And I don't mean concern like you are with any onlookers." Sam states.
„G, i am asking this as your friend. Not as a coworker or a partner. As a friend and as a family member. Do you understand the difference?" he goes on and looks me right into my eyes before I nod for him to go on.
„Who was that women? Listen, I don't need a name or anything, but who is she to you?" he asks me with worried eyes.
„Give me a second to dress and then we can talk. Ok?" i ask him. He immediately seems relieved that I am at least willing to talk. I make my way to my bedroom to fetch some clothes for myself and for Sylvia. Then I make my way back to the bathroom. She just has exited the shower, at least it looks like it.
„I would like to introduce you to Sam, if that is alright with you." I say when her eyes meet mine.
„Sam, as in your partner Sam?" she asks to make sure.
„Yes, but right now. My friend and brother Sam." I correct. She looks questioning up towards me before nodding slowly. I hand her, her clothes and dress myself right next to her.
I make my way out before her and tell her to wait a second.
„Just try and stay calm and open minded ok?" I ask Sam with pleading eyes. After his conforming nod I reopen the door and hold my hand out to my wife. Sam immediately stands up and looks in between the two of us.
„Sam, this is my wife Sylvia. Sylvia, this is Sam, my friend and brother." I introduce them to each other.
„Your wife?" sam asks surprised.
„Thats me!" Sylvia answers happily to his question. Suddenly a huge smile appears on Sam's face before hugging Sylvia against his chest.
„Let me look at you!" he says happily while pulling her at his arms reach so he can look at her better.
„You got yourself a good one G!" he says after a few seconds of silently observing her.
„Welcome to the family!" he happily announces to her and pulling her into his chest again.
„Sam I would really would appreciate it if you would get your hands of my wife!" I say after a minute of them hugging quietly.
„Had enough of someone else touching her for the day!" I add as my love giggles at my antics.
„Why didn't you tell us about her? Why haven't you told me?" sam asks after taking a seat again. Sighing at the question I knew was coming.
„She nearly never is here." I start a bit annoyed at the fact.
„Hey! That's not fair! You go off on special ops way more often than me." she states in displeasure.
„I go more often, but yours take much longer." I reason and kiss her softly.
„Still you could of told us." sam says again.
„I know. But the few days we get to spent together, I would prefer to spent alone together. I am not a big fan of sharing her." I sulk like a small child.
„Well than I guess it's good that I reached kn my resignation." she says with a small shrug.
„You what?" i ask in surprise.
„Don't look that shocked. We have talked about it for a few years now and i am tired of always being away from you." she says softly.
„You are awesome!" I reply happy that she won't go away on any other missions. Maybe we now can finally start to plan our family? Yeah, that sounds amazing!
„So where are you going to work from now on? Or are you planning on staying home for a bit?" sam asks her interested.
„Honestly I don't know. I already have a few job offers but I am not really sure what I would like to do for a living." she answers him with a shrug.
„Apart from that you don't need to work anymore." I softly say, not really getting that I said that out loud before it was to late.
„Why is that?" sam immediately asks her way. Not really nosily but interested.
„I guess you could say I am well off. We are well off." she answers with a huge smile towards me.
„since when are you well off G?" he questions with furrowed brows.
„My wife is someone who gets really bored if she doesn't have to do much, so she is a pretty well known book worm. She also has some amazing hacking skills and was in the NAVY, special ops. So I guess I am only Reich because she didn't realize that she could do way better than me!" I tell him matter of factly which makes my love giggle again.
„And what would be your job offers? Or are those still a secret?" he asks her with a smile.
„Not really a secret, but I am one of those people who need to make their own choices before telling everyone about them." she says with a shy smile.
„Well, that sounds like someone I know pretty well!" sam answers her with a chuckle.
„What happend with Jaban?" she suddenly asks a bit unsure.
„He is still alive and singing every Plan they had and how he really is connected to the Comescus." he answers her.
„Who is interrogating them? I know i should be the one but I wanted to make sure that Sylvia got home unharmed." I say in apology.
„Hetty decided that she will do the honer. So I am not sure if they still are alive, you know how she can get!" sam says with a chuckle.
„I should get going now. Michelle and the kids are waiting. It was really nice to meet you Sylvia!" he says while standing up from the couch and hugging her again.
„Oh, and nice acting skills back at the club. Deeks, kensi and i were really impressed by your dancing skills!" he says before shutting the door again.

„What now?" Sylvia asks me with wonder.
„Now I am going to show you my gratitude and how fucking thankful I am that you won't go back overseas again!" I tell her with Promis in my voice.
„Is that so?" she asks with a tilted head.
„Yes, that's just what I am going to do!" I say seconds before pouncing at her