Alleys

„Hetty's pov:
It nearly has been two months since I have talked with mister Callen. On one side I am really happy for him that he is enjoying his vacation with his wife, but it also is really strange for me not to know where he is and what he is up to. Mister Hanna had told me that he and his family enjoyed one week with the two of them. He also would of told me where they were, however I didn't wanted to know since Mister Callen wanted to keep it a secret.
„Henrietta!" Granger says as he takes a seat opposite of mine.
„How May i help you this time Granger?" I ask and watch his normal stoic face slowly turns into a worried frown.
„an old friend of mine called to inform me that the Comescus are planning their revenge." he tells me not looking in my eyes.
„I see." I answer. Maybe I have to cut Mister Callen's vacation shorter than I planned to.
„They especially are looking for Callen. They are quit frantic that out of all the people out there, he was the one to arrest or kill their allys." he explains.
„I am really sorry Henrietta! I really wish I wouldn't of have to tell you that, but I also couldn't keep this away from you." he adds with a sigh.
„Thank you! I am going to look what we can do about them." I tell him with a nod. He was intelligent enough to understand that I wanted him to leave.
„Mister Hanna!" i shout out of my office.
„Yes?" he asks in my doorway only seconds later.
„Do you have a safe way of contacting Mister Callen?" i ask him and his face tells me the answer is yes, but also that he won't tell me how to get to him.
„Please contact him and tell him that the Comescus are trying to get to him once and for all. It seems that they got word that it was him who arrested and killed their ally's." I tell him before he could protest. As soon as it dawned on him what I just said, he nods once at me before leaving the headquarters.

What to do now? I am definitely not letting them get to him again! I could fly to Romania? Offer myself instead of him? Or I could try to convince them that he died in a shooting. He wasn't seen in a while now, so they might believe me?

Mister Hannas knock on my doorway gets me out of my worried head.
„They are packing their stuff and then flying right back to LA." he says also worried about his partner.
„He said he will contact me when they got to one of their safe houses." he adds after a minute of thinking if he should tell me or not.
„Safe houses? Plural?" i ask, however not really surprised. Mister Callen always was prepared for a lot of bad Szenarios.
„Let me know when they get their, will you?" I tell him since he wouldn't answer my prior question.
„For all that it's worth, I also hadn't an idea that he has one let alone more." he whispers before leaving me alone with my thoughts and unfinished plans and ideas.

When my phone starts to ring only minutes later I answered it a bit surprised.
„Don't even think of flying to Romania. If they want to come and kill me they can come all they want. This is going to be the last time they try something like this." a furious Mister Callen tells me sternly on the phone. And before I could talk to him the line went dead again. This alone shows that the two of us know each other way to well. I think to myself with a silent chuckle. Since right at the moment there isn't anything I could do, I decide a cup of tea sounds good. But right as I was about to stand up, my phone again rings.
„Lange!" i answer.
„Hetty! Just letting you know I am on my way to LA, don't think I will let you guys deal with those idiots alone!" Gibbs tells me hurriedly.
„Did mister Callen inform you as well?" I ask since I wouldn't know where he could of gotten that information elsewhere.
„An old fried from Romania called, Callen only called me a few minutes ago. Don't let him do something stupid, I am already on my way to you guys!" Gibbs says before ending the call.

Seems like they have no idea what they are getting themselves into by going after Mister Callen.