A week off?

Callen's pov:
Waking up in an empty bed wasn't what i was expecting at all.
„I understand sir. it's just that the resignation was meant to be permanent and it's my first day of said resignation only." she says with finality however still respectful.
„Of course. If I at anytime want to go back I am going to let you know. Thank you sir." she says after another minute and then ends the call.
„Good morning Love!" i say and hug her from behind.
„Good morning babe. Do you want some breakfast?" she questions while leaning against me even more.
„Hmm!" i humm against her ear. She shudders a bit before turning around in my arms and throwing her arms around me neck.
„I already made us some blueberry and some chocolate chip pancakes, also some bacon and your coffee." she softly tells me while cuddling even more up to me.
„How long have you been up then?" I ask her in wonder that she already finished that whole breakfast feast.
„About 45 minutes. My phone rang just as I wanted to wake you." she mumbles quietly.
„They are trying to get you to come back to the NAVI already, aren't they?" I ask her even though I already know the answer.
„I am afraid so. I don't really get why since I trained my second in command to take over after me. So the team is taken care off and I also gave them a five month notice. So it wasn't a surprise to them." she says with a small shrug.
„I guess they were hoping you would think about it again." I tell her before kissing her forehead and leading her to the already made breakfast.
„That looks really delicious love!" I complement her with a soft smile.
„Thank you." she says with a blush on her cheeks.
„So, have you asked for some days off? Or did you forget after yesterday's incident?" she asks me with a small frown on her beautiful face.
„The next week is just going to be the two of us. I asked Hetty to give me said week off to deal with some personal stuff." I answer her and smile lovingly at her overjoyed face.
„I am your personal stuff then?" she questions mischievously.
„Oh, you most definitely are my personal stuff!" I say with a chuckle.
„Anything you would like to do?" I add since we haven't talked about what we would be doing for this upcoming week. I personally wouldn't of have any problems if we would spend it in our bed without any interruptions! „I don't know. Do you have any idea?" she asks me with a shy smile.
„We could fly somewhere secluded and tropical, or stay home and not leave the house all together." I tell her with wiggling eyebrows.
„Whatever you would like to do is fine with me. I only want to spend time with you!" I add with an honest smile.
„That's Good, because that's what I wanted to do as well." she says before her forehead scrunches up a bit.
„If I wouldn't know it better , I would think you are trying to get me pregnant with all that love making you are planning since yesterday." she says with a bright red face.
„Maybe that's what I am indeed trying. Who knows. We always talked about getting at least three kids." I answer her with a smile but making sure that she realizes that I mean what i am saying.
„I thought you were just kidding when you agreed to have three kids. I mean, at the beginning you were completely against kids." she nearly whispers with her head hanging low. Pulling back my seat, I make my way over to her side of the table.
„I would love to have kids with you. You are right, i never was a fan of the idea because I always thought I would be a complete disaster as a dad, but when you are their mum, there won't be any problem. You are more than any child will ever need, so even if I am going to be horrible at being a dad, it wouldn't matter since your awesomeness would easily overshadow that." I tell her while kneeling next to her chair.
„You mean it, right. Because if you only are joking around it wouldn't be nice." she whimpers out with glassy eyes.
„I would never joke around with something this serious! Especially since I know how important that is to you! And As long as you are standing by my side, i am sure the both of us could handle a lot more than three baby's." I answer her honestly. And just like that I have my arms full of my angel.
„I love you so much Callen!" she says with tears running down her cheeks.
„I love you more!" I reply and start to softly kiss her tears away.
„So are we going to start our family today?" I ask with a chuckle to lighten the mood again.
„I don't know, are we?" she questions right back at me. And within a minute the two of us were on our bed with her only wearing one of my shirts as a nightgown. That won't be staying on for much longer thought!

Sam's pov:
After yesterday's confession from G I still can't believe it how he was able to hide his wife for that long. I mean, how on earth had he hide her from Hetty! That women knows things about you even yourself don't know about! So how was that possible. Ok, she said she was a good hacker, so maybe that helped, still a wedding isn't hidden that easily.
„Mister Hanna!" Hetty says right as I enter the office.
„Yes?" I ask in surprise that G's desk was empty. Was I supposed to pick him up.
„Mister Callen decided to take this week off. He also asked me to tell you to watch after this team for the time being." she says while showing me to her office.
„Ok, is there any new case we have to look at?" I ask her in wonder.
„Not at the Moment. I would of liked for the team to look a bit deeper into mister Jabans plans and also if the information he got us are correct." she says with a nod towards the doorway.
„Oh and Mister Hanna, if there is something going on with Mister Callen you would inform me, wouldn't you?" she questions, just as I thought I had made it without spilling anything about G and what he had told me yesterday.
„Of course. I also asked him about what is going on, he however only told me that everything was fine and that he was safe." I answer her pretty much the same way he had answered my question as I had dropped him off to change before the club incident.
„Alright then, have a good day Mister Hanna!" she answers and clearly dismissing me at the same time.