Quitting

Callen's pov:
I don't know if I am more happy about flying away for a month with the love of my life or if I am angry as hell for what the whole NAVI does to said love of my life!
„G? I thought you took this week off?" Sam says as soon as he sees me entering the building.
„Something happened! I can't tell you what, but I need to get her away from here." I tell him, whispering the last part so only he can hear me.
„Can I help?" he immediately asks determinated to do just that.
„No, thanks thought. I however am leaving for at least a month, so take care of everyone. You still remember how to contact me in emergency's right?" I tell him hastily.
„Of course! Don't worry, and if you need anything don't hesitate!" he answers me while pulling me in to a tight hug.
„Stay safe!" We both say at the same time before I make my way further towards Hetty's office. Since the office is empty I head upstairs to the OPS, because she always is in either of those two locations.
„I do realize that Leon, however betraying them isn't the way to go. And if you continue to do just that, I can guarantee you we will lose them 100%!" Hetty just says as I enter the OPS.
„So it's true!" I cut them off.
„I beg your pardon mister Callen! But I am afraid you have nothing to do in this conversation." director Vance tells me strictly.
„Well if this is truly the way you all act towards someone loyal, then so be it. I quit!" I tell them. Ignoring their shocked faces I pull out my gun and my batch and leave. I honestly thought I would feel sorry but I only feel relieved. Relieved that I now can take my wife and fly away wherever we want to without a care in the world.
„Mister Callen!" Hetty shouts after me, which gets everyone's attention but I don't care.
„Take care of them!" I tell Sam when I walked passed him before letting the door fall closed behind me.
Good thing I already grabbed my stuff when I went passed my place. Quickly pulling out of the parking spot and head home. Seeing Hetty's worried face in my rear few mirror stings a bit, but how should I stay working for some System who absolutely doesn't care for those people who are risking their life's on a daily basis! When I pull up in front of my house I realize it was a gift from Hetty also, hmm, guess we are going to look for another home then. Maybe a bigger one since we were talking about getting at least three kids. The moment I enter the house I look around in wonder? Why is it empty?
„Sam called and told me you quit, so since this is Hetty's house, I guessed you wouldn't want to stay here." my beautiful wife says with a shy smile but also a bit sad.
„I know we talked about it, but I ran right into the discussion about you and I had enough as director Vance said he won't stop until you are back where he wants you to." I tell her in my defense. Seeing her eyes again getting glassy I wished I not only quit but fucking destroyed that whole NAVI for making my love cry!
„Sam said he would come over in a minute or two. He said we could leave our stuff in his basement till we come back." she says while quickly wiping her tears away.
„My former team also heard what they were doing  and decided to leave the NAVI as well. I tried to get them to stay, but they said that after everything I did for them the least they could do is show their support to me." she tells me in tears.
„I know you didn't wanted that to happen but it's their own fault if they lose their best assets because they decide to be assholes." I tell her while pulling her into my chest. Just then a knock was heard and Sam with Deeks, Kensi, Nell and Eric stand in front of the entrance.
„What?" i ask Sam since the rest doesn't know of me being married.
„Eric told me snippets and that was enough, our team is officially out of order." he answers me. I look at him shocked.
„What? We are a team a family and if they seriously think it is ok to treat assets that badly why should we care." kensi asks with a shrug.
„So, where is the stuff we should get to Sam's basement?" Deeks asks completely ignoring the fact that I have my hands full of my wife.
„Thanks a lot guys!" I mutter our a bit in shock. Slowly Sylvia lifts her head a bit and looks at them with a shy smile. Just than my phone rings, i was thinking about ignoring it but that's when i see the caller ID.
„Gibbs!" I say with a shake of my head.
„How dare you not invite me to the fuck you all I quit party!" he says angrily.
„Sorry, it was kind of a spurt of the momentan thing." I answer him apologizingly.
„I heard the why and just let me tell you, deserves them right! As I have heard they have already lost more than half of their agents and special ops. The other marines also started to form group quittings." he tells me quit happy about it all.
„You are joking right?" I ask in disbelief.
„Nope! What those chair poppers never will understand, is the fact that we marines are a family, and if they fuck with one of us, they fuck with us all." he tells me really pleased it seems.
„I swear I nearly got a cramp when Vance told me about it in annoyance and I only laughed into his face!" he goes on.
„By the way McGee just told me the most popular hashtag right now is free the lynx! So I would say the message is clear, especially since the only reason for all those quitting people is the bad treatment towards the lynx. You should seriously watch some news right now!" he adds after someone else told him something.
„Tell her I Love her and that i will see her soon! Got to go, by!" he says when the commotion on the line got louder.
„Gibbs said he loves you and that he will see us soon." I tell Sylvia who talks with my team, no scratch that, with my family.
„You guys should get going before Hetty shows up." Sam says after another few minutes of talking. And after a few exchanged hugs between all of us, Sylvia and myself leave to the airport.
„Where are we going now anyway?" I ask her which immediately puts a huge smile on her face.
„A surprise, I made a few calls. I hope you don't mind." she answers me happily.
„Wait, we need to get to the hanger." she says and points to the other side of the airport.
„I am guessing you are flying then?" I ask but not really since she always loved to fly. Her enthusiastic nod gets me even more excited then I already was. I parked the car, and within a few minutes we were already up in the sky.
„Mister Callen? I assume we need to talk!" Hetty's voice sounds out of the Radio.
„I don't know what we need to talk about. Even if there was something to talk about, I quit if you didn't realized it, so that means we definitely don't need to talk anymore." I answer her a bit annoyed. Seriously what did she expect, if I would of wanted to talk to her, then I would of waited in the headquarters.
„We both know that this is bullshit." she replies with a sigh.
„You should probably talk to her, you always told me about how she was always there for you." Sylvia softly says after quietening the radio. After a sigh I nod and turn the radio back up again.
„What is it you want to talk about?" I ask her knowing Sylvia won't be very pleased with me if I didn't at least try to make it up with Hetty.
„For starters, who did you see up at the window that you ran without rear cover up there? Why did you lie on not seeing anyone there? How did you know the hacker wasn't bad? Why where you so panicked as Jaban went to that women? And why did you threaten Jaban about someone who was yours?" she asks one question after the other.
„As already stated in my report: I thought I saw a figure at the window, but when I got there, the only thing I found was an empty apartment. It was a guess since the shooter could of easily killed us but he instead protected us. I was panicked because that was an innocent woman who wanted to go clubbing and didn't deserve to die. And for the record I didn't threatened Jaban. I hope since that all is now cleared up I can go back to my life now!" I answer each and every question just to get this out of the way!
„I am going to act like I believe that nonsense for now. But how did you hear about what was going on with the lynx?" she asks sure I wouldn't have a plausible answer to that.
„Because I still keep my connections in tact!" I seeth right back. Hearing her disapproving sigh on the radio only angers me even more. A small hand suddenly interwines with my much larger one, which instantly soothes my anger down to a minimum.
„Why are you lying to me? Do you really don't trust me at all?" her hurt tone Stings but what should I say. It's either her being hurt emotionally, or my wife gets not only hurt emotionally but also physically when they send her back overseas.