What is going on

Sam's pov:
Something has happened up there! I am sure of that! G seems a lot more relaxed than he has been for a few months! There also is no way that he hasn't seen the shooter! And call me paranoid but he certainly smelled like a women's Parfum!
We now are sitting in the car on our way back to the headquarters. Kensi and Deeks have the one survivor in the back of their car.
„G? Is there something you want to tell me?" I question him since it's bugging me to no end that he isn't telling me what's going on.
„What do you mean?" he asks back with furrowed brows. And I would of believed him, if he would of been able to look me in the eyes.
„G, you are my partner, more like brother. Just tell me what's going on! I want to help!" I try again, hoping he would finally tell me what's going on.
„I can't. Not now at least. Can you please just drop it for now?" he nearly pleads with me in the end. Pulling up in front of the headquarters I turn my face fully towards him.
„Just answer me this then. Are you in danger?" I try again.
„No! I am safe!" he answers me strongly. which to be honest is the first thing he told me since the incident in that apartment that I believe!
„Ok! Just be careful and if you need help or want to talk, call!" I tell him before getting out of the car. He may not want my help with whatever is going on, but as his partner it's my damn priority that he stays safe.
„Mister Hanna, Mister Callen! A word please." Hetty says as soon as we enter the building.
„Mister Deeks informed me that there is only one suspect alive, which is now in the interrogation room. So would you be so kind and explain what happend!?" she asks but more like states.
„As soon as we arrived we got attacked. We took shelter behind the cars, and then someone shot one of them after the other." I tell her which she only nods along.
„And May I know what got you to run off like that mister Callen? We watched from the OPS as you nearly got shot, not one but three times!" she questions sternly.
„I thought, I have seen something upstairs from the building across from the street. So I went to check. When I got there, the apartment door stand open and was empty. I think it was a Profi since there wasn't anything left behind." G answers her matter of factly.
„Hetty! We have a problem!" Nell suddenly shouts out from the stairway. We all hurry upstairs to see what's going on, only to find a panicked Eric who is typing furiously on the screen.
„Someone hacked into our system and try's to refocus our search." he says in explanation.
„Let them." G suddenly says while pushing his eyes in slots to concentrate better on the screen.
„What?" we all shout out. I mean what the hell is he thinking.
„They helped us once they may try again. Let them. If it isn't working out shut down the processor." G explains.
„Let then." Hetty says after a few seconds.
„Hetty, are you Sure? We don't know what they are up to." Nell asks unsure.
„Let then. Mister Callen is right. If they are trying to pull a stunt we shut down the processor so they can't find anything." Hetty explains with a nod of her head. And just like that, Eric stops typing and the screen got cleared up.
„Wait, isn't that?" Nell asks in disbelief.
„Jaban leader of  ASUS with his second in command." G answers her.
„They are entering a night club. Do we know Where?" I say and ask at the same time. And just as if they heard my question there is an address on the screen and the name from the club zoomed in. After we wrote the address and everything down the screen flimmers again before going back to normal.
„Are They still in the system or did they leave?" I ask Eric who starts to type away again.
„They have left. Even pointed out where they hacked us through." he says in disbelief.
„So someone is indeed helping." Nell says softly.
„It seems like it." Hetty answers her. Something in me tells me that whoever is helping us isn't helping us but is helping G. He knows that someone, I don't know why he speaks up about it, but I know that for a fact!
„Let's get ourselves ready and then let's head there a bit later. Now we would stand out but later we would be just another group of party people." G tells us while turning around to head out.
„Mister Callen, where do you think you are going?" Hetty shouts after him.
„I am heading home and redress. We can't go there looking like agents or the whole thing will blow up just like before!" he answers her over his shoulders.
„Wait up! I need to change as well, I drive you!" i quickly hurry after him.

„Thanks for the lift!" he says as I pull in front of his house.
„No problem. I am going to pick you up in two hours. And G, i don't know what is going on, but I take a wide guess here and say you are out to meet someone. So, just promise me to stay safe!" I say just as he was about to leave the car.
„I will, don't worry!" he says and just as he was about to shut the door he stops and pulls his head back in.
„You are a really good partner and brother. It's just that I can't tell you without getting someone else in danger." his eyes shine in honesty and as hard as it is for me to pull away and let him do his thing. I know I have to, because whoever he is protecting means a lot to him.
The drive home was short and quiet. I know that he has to do whatever he has to, but that doesn't mean that I have to approve! Quickly redressing myself, before I spend some time with my family. And just as I started to wind down it was time to leave again.