Welcome home

Callen's pov:
Slowly I make my way to my house, really trying my very best to look as casual as possible even though I would love to run up to the door, throw it open and get to my love!
„Hey!" a soft voice says as soon as I open the door and then I have my arms full of the love of my life!
„God, I missed you!" I whisper softly into her ear! Which promts her to cuddle even closer into me.
„I love you!" she whimpers our with tears already wetting my shoulder.
„I love you more!" I tell her softly. Her soft giggles are heard in the quiet room.
„Do you have to leave again?" she asks me sadly. Her tone however tells me she already knows that I have to leave only a few hours later.
„You could come along. Our plan is to look like party people. You know How amazing i am in flirting and dancing." i tell her with wiggling eyebrows which promptly makes her giggle again. I watch her relaxed features, her eyes that shine with love and trust towards me. That alone makes my heart beat faster than everything else. Kissing her soft lips again with a bit more passion than earlier.
„You know, Sam called me out on smelling of women's Parfum. And for lying about not seeing the shooter." I tell her while kissing my way down her neck.
„Hmm! Told you, you aren't a good actor." she says while holding even tighter onto me.
„Is that so?" i question her with a smirk.
„You can't lie to people you care for. That's a good thing Callen." she answers me softly.
„Maybe we should talk about that a bit later. For now I would know a few, other things we could be doing." I seductively whisper into her ear after giving her a pretty dominant hickey.
„Why don't you show me then?" she asks and jumps into my arms. With her whole body now pressed into mine I slowly make my way towards our bedroom. ;-)

Because of the job we couldn't keep going for that long, since I am sure Sam will be here in about 20 minutes top.
„So, are you going to go partying tonight?" I ask her while pulling her into myself again. Softly kissing one of the many hickeys I left on her body.
„I guess, maybe I find someone who can actually dance." she replies with a giggle. Chuckling at her cuteness I kiss her lips once again.
„I am afraid I have to get myself ready for clubbing. You know, i at least should look presentable." she says and wiggles with her eyebrows.
„You always look absolutely stunning love. But I should be getting ready as well, knowing Sam he will be here any minute now." I tell her lovingly before sighing loudly.
„I just wish I could stay here with you in my arms." I add lowly.
„Maybe you can take a few days off after today?" she asks me with hopeful eyes.
„I will try! I don't won't to promise if I don't know for sure." I say regretting it instantly as her eyes lose that sparkle again.
„I promise to try my very best, ok?" I add quickly. Her smile reappears again, it doesn't reach her eyes thought.
„Come here. I am sorry Sylvia, I really am." I say while softly wiping her hair out of her face.
„Don't be. It's your job. I just missed you that's all." she says and pecks my lips softly before heading to the bathroom. With a heavy sigh, I quickly dress myself in party clothes which honestly I hate with a passion. Knocking on the bathroom door before making my way into it.
„Wow!" is the only thing that leaves my mouth. I swear, her naked body surrounded with water is one of the best views I was ever allowed to see.
„What are you doing here Mister?" she says sternly but can't really hide her smile.
„Just enjoying the view!" I answer her cheekily. Her loud belly laugh sounds through the bathroom which fills me with so much fondness towards her, as well as proudness for making her laugh that whole heartily.
„Come here?" she asks me with puppy dog eyes. And without thinking about it, I instantly step closer to her. She promptly leans out of the shower and kisses me softly.
„I love you! Even though you are a dork!" she says happily.
„Hey! Not nice! But I guess as long as I am your dork I am fine with it!" I reply her with a laugh. And without caring for the water spraying down, or the fact that she is completely wet from being in the shower I hug her closely to my body and kiss her. The soft kiss slowly but surely turns into a mir passionate filled one. A loud knock pulls us out from our bubble. However before getting out of the shower, with my completely drenched clothes, I softly whisper an I love you into her neck followed by a quick peck.
„I am coming!" I shout out since the annoying knocking doesn't stop.
„The fuck did you do!?" sam exclaims as soon as he sees me.
„I showered!" I answer without thinking.
„I can tell. You May want to change into something, dry." he says with a pointed look towards my clothes.
„And maybe something that hides your hickey!" he shouts after me, which lets me walk a bit faster.
„Sam! I don't have any other clubbing clothes!" I realize just as I was about to open my bedroom.
„Are you serious?" he asks in disbelief. Looking at him with a shrug, he just shakes his head at me.
„Get some dry clothes, because you are not getting into my car with wet ones. I call Hetty and ask her to lay something out for you." he says after we stared at each other for a few seconds. Quickly taking me clothes from earlier and hurry my way to the bathroom.
„You got me all wet." I whisper towards Sylvia who only giggles at me. And honestly who can be mad at such an angel!? Softly leaning into the shower again to kiss her goodbye before hurriedly redressing myself.
„I better not see you dance or flirt with someone else!" I tell her with true jealousy. She only smiles at me lovingly with a small shake of  her head.
„Don't worry babe, I am sure you marked me up to much for that." she smiles knowingly before waving me off. Sam the good partner that he is just smiles knowingly at me, but he doesn't comments.
As arranged Hetty has hung up some clothes for me to wear which I quickly put on.
„I don't think that club goers wear their shirts cuffed till the top." Deeks says with lifted eyebrows since I normally have at least three buttons open. Just ignoring his comment we start to speak about our tactics to put the last two of that group down.