Chapter 8

“Dear Diary,
I told Cordelia about my feelings for her earlier this day, or yesterday? It's past midnight now and I just came out of the shower. After I told her my feelings I ran away and went to a little cafe to calm down. I came home a few minutes before midnight and Cordelia hugged me. It was such a great feeling and it felt so nice to have her arms around me. I felt safe, but the feelings in my chest are nearly exploding now, after I told her my feelings. I feel like a little girl, who's in love for the first time. Now that Cordelia knows about my feelings, I don't know what will happen. We can't be together! It's wrong, isn't it? I am so confused, fuck.
I need to calm down again, I will try to get some sleep.

Love,
(your first letter)”

I made myself comfortable in bed and closed my eyes. It was hard to fall asleep with all those thoughts running through my mind, but after some time I felt a sparkle rush through my body and I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up when my alarm clock went off and I felt really relaxed. I stood up and got dressed for my first real school day at the Academy.

I wondered who the other teachers were, since I only saw Cordelia and no other older witch

I wondered who the other teachers were, since I only saw Cordelia and no other older witch. When I finished I walked down the stairs and saw that the other girls were already waiting. I greeted them and took a seat. We waited for our teacher and when Zoe walked in I asked “Hey Zoe, do you know who will teach us?” She smiled and said “Me.” My mouth fell open and I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of it. “I am your teacher and today I will show you how you can transform things with your mind” Zoe told us and smiled. I smiled too and couldn't wait to start.

At some time through the lesson Cordelia came and watched us. I didn't noticed her presence and just concentrated on the task Zoe gave us. She wanted us to make something with a simple sheet of paper. I looked intensely at mine and then it formed into a heart. I smiled and looked up to see Zoe's reaction but my eyes landed on Cordelia's. My mood dropped and I looked back at the paper and suddenly it was on fire and burned down completely. I bit my lip and heard from Zoe “That was really good (Y/N).” I nodded but didn't looked up. I was chewing on my lips, when I heard in my head “You're really talented.” Tears formed in my eyes and I shook my head. “Let me alone” I thought and felt how she got out of my head. A sigh escaped my lips and a few tears dropped down. “Are you okay?” the girl next to me whispered and I nodded. “Yeah” I whispered back and wiped the tears away.

The next lesson was by Cordelia and that means I had to see her and can't escape.