Chapter 15

“Stop calling me Ms. Goode. The only time you're allowed to call me Ms. Goode is when you're laying under me, sweating and screaming my name” Cordelia said with a raspy voice and I gasped. “Did you understand that?” My eyes widened and I nodded. “Good” she smirked and I asked “Can I go now?” She smiled and her hand laid on my cheek again. Her eyes mesmerized me and I couldn't stop looking at her. “Let me take you out” she whispered in my ear and I took a deep breath. “Okay” I answered and got goosebumps. Cordelia's voice in my ear made my knees go weak. They started shaking and Cordelia grabbed my waist. “Everything okay?” she asked and I nodded. “Cat got your tongue?” “No, you make me nervous” I said and my power got stronger. I slipped into Cordelia's head and heard her thoughts. “She's amazing, I can't get enough of her. I really want her to love me again.” Cordelia's cheeks reddened and she bit her lip.

“I love you.” “I want to love you again.” We said in unison and stared at each other. “Let me kiss you” Cordelia said and her nose touched mine. “No” I said with closed eyes and felt how she pressed her body against mine. “Why not?” she whispered in my ear and I got goosebumps again. “You're my Supreme” I whispered and Cordelia bit into my earlobe. A gasp escaped my lips and I grabbed Cordelia's waist. “Say yes” she whispered in my ear, but I refused to answer her. She send a wave of her magic through my body and my head hit the door. Her lips lingered on my neck and she whispered again “Say yes sweetheart.” “Yes” I whispered back and she kissed me. It was a sweet and tender kiss, but then she pulled away completely. The sudden loss of contact made me fall down to my knees and I took a deep breath. “What was that?” I thought and heard Cordelia giggle. “That, my sweet girl was something I want to give you all day” Cordelia said and held her hand out to me.

I took it and she helped me up. Our bodies were pressed together and I could feel her breath on my face. “I really want to kiss you again” Cordelia smiled and brushed her nose against mine. “No, that's enough” I said firmly and pushed her away. She nodded and folded her hands in front of her body. “If you're doing this one more time I will leave this Academy.” Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect O. “Can I still take you out?” she asked quietly and looked down. “Yes.” Cordelia smiled again and I had this feeling in my chest again. “Be ready tonight at 7pm!” “But we have classes tomorrow” I protested, but she giggled again. My cheeks reddened and Cordelia looked up to me. Her eyes sparkled and she took my hand. “That's not important.” She lifted my hand and kissed it. Magic shot through my body and suddenly I was in my room again.

I looked around confused at what had happened and Cordelia's voice was in my head again “Start with getting ready sweet girl.”