Chapter 22

Inside the house was it cozy and warm and I was in a mood for a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and that's exactly what I did. I went into the kitchen and made me a cup with hot chocolate, but when I turned around and there was Zoe and I was so frightened that my mug fell down and broke. “Fuck! Zoe” I yelled at her and kneeled down to pick up the pieces. “Why won't you go out with me? Don't you like me?” I sighed and threw the pieces away. “Of course I like you Zoe, but not like this and please don't ask me again.” I turned around and whispered to myself “Great there goes my  hot chocolate.”

My head dropped and I walked to my room, but I didn't came this far. I was pulled into another room and a few seconds later I saw that I was in Cordelia's room and she pressed me against the wall. “What is going on? You're sad and don't lie” Cordelia whispered and caressed my cheek. “It's stupid” I answered her and pouted. “Tell me little one.” “I wanted to make me a hot chocolate, but Zoe frightened me and I dropped my mug” I murmured and looked down, but Cordelia lifted my chin with her finger. “You want to cuddle a little bit?” I bit my lip and nodded “That would be great.” She smiled and took my hand. We walked to her bed and laid down. Cordelia threw the blanket over our bodies and she hugged closer to her.

“Want to talk about the thing with Zoe?” Cordelia asked me, but I shook my head. “No, I told her to never ask me again.” “I hope it. I don't like it how she looks at you” Cordelia said angry and rolled on top of me. My eyes widened and my hands wandered up her body. “I like it when you're jealous.” “I'm not jealous, I just want to make it clear that you're mine and only mine” Cordelia said clearly and kissed me. “Say it!” she murmured at my lips and bit into it. “I am yours!” Her smile was contagious and I couldn't stop my own. Her lips wandered down to my neck and suddenly the door opened and Zoe came in. “Cordelia I need...” she began but stopped immediately. Cordelia and me gasped and we looked to Zoe. Cordelia still on top of me. “Zoe” I gasped and she said angry “That's why you won't go out with me.” She stormed out of the room and I could feel her magic vibrating.

“You felt that too?” I asked Cordelia and looked at the empty door frame. She nodded next to me and whispered “She was really pissed I think, but she has no right. You are mine and she needs to accept this.” I bit my lip and looked over to where Cordelia was sitting on the bed. “I just hope she won't do anything, she will regret later” I mumbled and laid down again. Cordelia placed her arm over my stomach and pulled me towards her. “I don't think so, you don't need to be scared.” A laugh escaped my lips and I shook my head. “I'm not scared, I am worried, but let's forget this for now. I really want to cuddle with you.” Cordelia smiled and kissed my nose. “Okay” she whispered and hugged me closer to her. We drifted off to sleep in each other arms and a smile was on my lips. This was the place I wanted to be, with exactly this woman.