Chapter 18

“Can we still go out?” I asked Cordelia after we stopped kissing. She had walked me to my bed and laid me down while we kissed and now she sat on top of me and was staring down to me. “Oh sure baby girl. I can't wait to show you what I planned” she smirked and leaned down again. I closed the gap between us and when her hand massaged my thigh, I moaned. Cordelia took this moment and sneaked her tongue into my mouth. The kiss got hotter with each passing second and I didn't want it to end, but Cordelia pulled away and stood up. I groaned and looked up to her. Her eyes were black from lust and she said “You should see yourself, a goddess.” My cheeks reddened and I whispered “Stop lying.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her. “I'm not lying, it's the truth and now come on” Cordelia said and I laughed.

“I like it when you laugh. It broke my heart when you drank that potion in my class” Cordelia said to me after we sat down in a beautiful restaurant. It was such a wonderful place and so romantic. “You should have told me that you're in love with me” I whispered and sipped on my wine. “Yeah, but I didn't knew if you're interested in woman and like I said I'm so much older than you” Cordelia said and smiled sadly at me. I leaned forward and took Cordelia's hand. “Oh Cordelia you have no idea how much I was in love with you.” “What about now? Do you love me?” she mumbled and looked down, swirling her glass with wine. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. “I don't know Cordelia. I'm honest I already have strong feelings for you again, but is it love? I don't know. I don't even know what love feels like” I said to her and looked at our joined hands. “Where you never in love before?” Cordelia asked me and I shook my head. “No, there was never a girl who got my attention.” Cordelia giggled and I looked at her confused. “Why are you laughing?” I asked her and she said “I will tell you what love feels like and you check if you're feeling this way, okay?” I nodded eagerly and sat straight. She took my hand and brought it to her lips. “Love is when you see someone and you have butterflies in your stomach and warmth is spreading through your whole body. You get nervous when you're close to this person and you're always blushing.” My cheeks reddened and my eyes widened.

Cordelia noticed this and asked immediately “What's wrong?” “Nothing” I said with a husky voice and tears streamed down my face. Cordelia stood up and came to me. She brushed some hair out of my face and looked into my eyes. My hand came up to her cheek and my thumb brushed over her lip. “Cordelia if what you're saying about love is true, then I am truly and deeply in love with you” I whispered and she pressed her lips to mine passionately. A gasp escaped my lips and Cordelia smiled into the kiss. “You have no idea how much I love you (Y/N)” Cordelia whispered against my lips.