Chapter 20

“Will you stay?” Cordelia asked me and her fingers brushed over my naked body. My eyes were closed and I enjoyed the feeling of Cordelia's fingers on my body. “I would love to stay” I whispered and opened my eyes. Cordelia looked fantastic with her disheveled hair and smudged make up. My body turned to her completely and my arm went around her waist. She kissed me, but drew back suddenly. “Can I ask you a question?” she whispered and I nodded. “Was it your first time?” My eyes widened and I bit my lip. My gaze wandered to the ceiling, but Cordelia grabbed my chin with her fingers. “(Y/N)?” “Yes, you're my first” I murmured. She smiled and peppered my face with kisses. “You're gorgeous” she giggled and a smile formed on my lips.

“What are we now Cordelia?” I asked her. My head laid on her chest and she drew lines on my back with her finger. “You're mine” she said seductive. “Am I?” “Look at me sweetheart” Cordelia said and I looked up. “Yes?” I asked and smiled at her. “You are mine and I am yours, till the end of these fucking days” she said and kissed me. “Whoa Ms. Supreme no reason to swear” I giggled and kissed her back. “What do we do about the others? Should we say something?” “No I want to keep it a secret. Not because I don't want the others to know, but it's exciting if we keep it as a secret” Cordelia told me and I smiled. Instead of an answer I snuggled closer to her and hugged her tightly. “Sleep now, sweet girl” she said and kissed my head. Her perfume surrounded me and I closed my eyes and slept in with a smile on my lips.

I was asleep, but Cordelia was still awake. She brushed her hand over my hair and whispered to me “You have no idea how happy I am that you're mine now. You are so lovely and beautiful and I want to make you as happy as I can. The only thing I ever wanted is someone who loves me with all my flaws and problems. I hope that you still love me when I am going to fade and the new Supreme is rising. Sometimes I feel how my power is vanishing and it scares me, but” Cordelia stopped talking, because I stirred and my eyes opened a little bit “Cordelia? Is everything okay?” “Yes sweet girl, go back to sleep” she said and kissed me. “You need your sleep to Delia” I whispered already falling asleep again. “I know” Cordelia said quietly and kissed my head again and closed her eyes. “I love you Delia” I mumbled and tears shot into her eyes. She hugged me closer to her and drifted off to sleep.