Chapter 16

I looked at my clock and saw that it was now 5pm. How much time had passed in Cordelia's office? I was so nervous and could hear all the thoughts of the girls and I got a heavy headache, but then I felt the same warmth spread through my body as the night where I couldn't sleep. It calmed me down and the voices got out of my head. I was on the ground and had my hands over my face, when I realized something. I looked up and whispered “Thanks Cordelia.” Another wave of warmth shot through my body and I heard “You're welcome.” Before I got into the bathroom I pulled my diary out and started writing.

“Dear Diary,
I think the potion isn't working anymore or I am falling in love again with Cordelia. I went into her office earlier to ask her why she didn't told me that she's in love with me, but something happened between us. She made my whole body tingle and I can't hate this woman. She's too gorgeous and I have to admit that I'm already smitten with her again. Cordelia said and did something really naughty to me in her office, but I can't write it. The thought alone gets me excited again. Oh and she wants to take me out tonight. I think I will start getting ready now and I already have an outfit in mind.

Love,
(your first letter)”

I closed my diary again and searched the clothes I needed and went into the bathroom. I let the door unlocked, but thought “I know you hear me. Don't you dare come inside.” Cordelia didn't answered, but I heard her giggle in the next room. Okay she's in her room now. I started undressing and looked at myself in the mirror. My body was in a good shape and I felt proud of myself. Somehow I couldn't wait that Cordelia saw me in my outfit and bit my lip. “I can hear your thoughts sweet girl and I really want to see you now.” “Cordelia no” I whispered and giggled. I shook my head and got into the shower.

The bathroom was full with hot steam when I got out of the shower and I wiped the mirror clean with my hand. I locked eyes with myself in the mirror and started to get ready.