Chapter 13

After 30 minutes someone knocked on my door, but I was asleep and didn't heard it. My door opened and it was Cordelia who knocked. She saw that I was asleep and came inside. Her feet hit something on the ground and she looked down. “What is that?” she asked quietly and picked it up. Cordelia took a closer look and saw that it was my diary. She doesn't want to read it, but she opened the last page and saw what I wrote. Cordelia let out a quiet gasp and tears shot into her eyes. “No. I don't want you to hate me” she whispered and closed my diary. She placed it on my nightstand and sat next to me.

Cordelia watched me and caressed my cheek. She pushed some strands out of my face and leaned down to me. Her lips touched my cheek and she whispered “I love you so much and I will do everything for you to fall in love with me again.” Cordelia drew back and saw a little smile on my lips. “Maybe I still have a chance” Cordelia whispered and kissed my cheek again. My eyelids fluttered and Cordelia teleported herself to my door. I groaned and opened my eyes, then sat up. My fingers ghosted over my cheek and I heard a knock. I looked to my door and saw Cordelia. Something in my chest tingles and I narrowed my eyes. “Yes Ms. Goode?” I asked and rubbed my eyes. “I wanted to see after you, since you didn't came to my class” she said and I expected her to come closer, but she didn't moved. “I didn't felt so good and thought a little nap would help.” Cordelia nodded and I whispered “I should have talked to you.”

“It's okay” was all Cordelia said. I was so confused why she acted so, so normal towards me. “Is everything okay Ms. Goode?” I asked her and stood up. Before I laid down I had got out of my trousers and just had an oversized sweater on. Cordelia blushed after she saw my legs and whispered “You should put something on, it's to cold without trousers.” I saw that sweat had formed on her forehead and I ignored what she just said. I was worried and walked to her. My hand landed on her forehead and the other laid on her cheek. “Is everything okay Cordelia?” I asked her and didn't even noticed that I used her first name. She swallowed and nodded “Yes everything is okay, but I shouldn't be here. I know that you don't want me here. I need to accept this.” Cordelia took a step away and excused herself. She left my room and I stood there. Confused and slightly hurt.