Chapter 17

After I had my outfit on I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Cordelia would definitely love it.

I got out of the bathroom and afterwards I heard Cordelia entering it

I got out of the bathroom and afterwards I heard Cordelia entering it. She hummed a little song I didn't recognized and I smiled to myself. Only 20 minutes left before Cordelia would come and get me. I was on my phone and scrolled through my social media accounts when a soft knock came from my door. "Come in" I said and stood up. Cordelia opened the door and looked at me. She gasped and held her hand over her heart. I rushed towards her and asked worried "What's wrong?" She touched my cheek and said "You are so beautiful, my sweet girl." "You are beautiful too Cordelia" I whispered and looked at her. She was indeed beautiful and her outfit was stunning.

Cordelia played with the zipper on the front of my top and bit her lip

Cordelia played with the zipper on the front of my top and bit her lip. "What would you do if I would pull this down now" she asked and pulled it down a little bit. "You're so naughty" I whispered and looked into her eyes. "Can I kiss you?" she asked a little bit scared and bit her lip. I nodded and she pulled me closer. Her lips touched mine and electricity shot through my body. I felt that my magic got stronger and could feel Cordelia's magic too. "What is happening?" I asked after I pulled away. She studied my face and then whispered "Our magic is connected now. I only read about this and never heard that this actually happened to anyone." I looked confused and Cordelia knew what I wanted to ask.

"It means that we're soulmates. Only soulmates can connect their magic and this happens only in special occasions" she told me and I got tears in my eyes. "I should have never drank this potion" I whispered and choked. Cordelia grabbed my chin and said "Stop! Even a stupid potion can't stop the love between soulmates. Look at us, I can feel your reaction to me. I feel the tingles shooting through your body when I touch you and I think you can feel the same. And the point that you can get into my mind when I am the Supreme is important. Only soulmates can do this and nothing can stop the love we have for each other." She wiped the tears from my face before they could destroy my make up and I whispered "How do you know that I'm in love with you again?" "I can feel it" Cordelia whispered and I couldn't stop me. I kissed her deeply.