Chapter 14

What was going on? First thing this morning I started to hate her and now she makes me doubt myself. I shook my head and changed my clothes. My stomach rumbled and I walked down to the kitchen, to make me something to eat. Inside the kitchen I hummed a little song and started to make me something to eat. Zoe and Queenie came too and Queenie asked "Why aren't you in Cordelia's class?" "I didn't felt so good and took a little nap." They both nodded and Zoe came a little bit closer to me. "Did you talked with Cordelia?" "No, why?" I asked her and lifted one eyebrow. "When you ran away, she told us about your feelings and she broke down" Zoe told me and my eyes widened. "What?" Zoe sat down and took a deep breath. "It was hard to see her like that" Queenie told me and my eyes looked at her.

"What exactly happened?" I whispered and looked down, my hunger already forgotten. They didn't gave me an answer and I huffed. "Why don't you talk to me?" I asked angry and looked at them. Zoe's jaw tensed and she said "It was worse, then the time she threw Hank out of the house. I think she has really strong feelings for you." The last part Zoe said more to herself than to me, but I heard it. I left the room and searched for Cordelia. My body trembled and I stopped in the foyer. My eyes closed and I took a deep breath. I concentrated on my Supreme and managed to sneak into her mind. "What are you doing in my head?" I heard immediately and asked "Where are you?" "In my office" I heard and started to walk.

I took a deep breath and said "Okay" and started walking. In front of Cordelia's office I wanted to knock but she said "Come in (Y/N)." The door opened and I walked inside. She sat at her table and the sunlight just hit her perfectly. This stole my breath and I couldn't stop the warmth inside my chest. I stood there like a fool and just looked at her. "(Y/N)? Everything okay?" Cordelia asked me and came closer. Her hand landed on my cheek and shook my head. "Yes, everything okay. I just wanted to ask why you didn't tell me earlier that you love me" I whispered and looked into her eyes. Tears started to form in her eyes and she smiled sadly. "I just didn't expect you to love me back. Someone like me" she told me and caressed my cheek.

"Someone like you? What do you mean?" I asked confused and grabbed her other hand. "I'm old (Y/N)" Cordelia said and brushed some hair behind my ear. I shook my head and whispered "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror Cordelia? You're gorgeous and so damn beautiful. Everybody would easily fall in love with you." Tears streamed down her face and I wiped them away. "But I want you (Y/N)" Cordelia whispered and looked into my eyes. "We can't" I whispered and stepped away. "I shouldn't have come here" I said and wanted to walk out of her office, but Cordelia closed the door with her magic and stopped me. Her magic was in my body, I could feel it and she turned my body around with it. My eyes widened in shock and she pressed me against the door. "What are you doing Ms. Goode?"