Author's note

Ok... So, I guess I'm done... God, am I nervous! -my second completed novel, yay!

    Um... So, this is it for Lucas and Kate's story. I hope I gave you all what you wanted. If I didn't, I'm really sorry for disappointing you. There won't be a sequel to this one, but there can be a spin-off if you want it. I honestly think that there's more that can be told about Ron -the bartender- and Clara -his... whatever. So yeah... Just let me know if you're interested.

    What can I say anymore? I think/ I hope the story speaks for itself. I'm quite proud of my characters for growing up in so many ways. I'm proud and happy to see that my story gains readers. I'm proud of the ones who spoke up and left me messages -thank you, guys! What else am I proud of? Can you guess? I'm proud of having you, great readers! -SO proud of that.

    I think you should know that I'm always trying to keep my readers posted and you'll see that if you follow me. 

    I'm going to start working on my new dystopian novel really soon -like the end of the next week soon- and I really hope you'll check it out. I'm gonna give you the name of it as soon as I decide on one. And that is now. The novel is called "Sinner (Book one in the Tainted series)" and I published it a couple of minutes ago. Go ahead and check it out and tell me what you think -if you want to, of course. I hope you'll like it! :)

    All I wanna say now, is that I'd love to hear what you have to say -read what you have to say- and I'd also like to thank you all for everything!

    Oh! I also wanna thank my friend for letting me borrow his childhood nickname -so, thanks cricket!, you're still awsome.

    Bye for now! xoxo ( Who could've seen this coming? I think I'm growing fond of this Gossip girl thing.)

    Ok, Silent_Reader12 and everybody else interested in Ron and Clara's story, I'm happy to let you know that the spin-off of Gaining Luck and A little Luck is officially out. It's called Gaining you and I really hope you'll like it. Everybody, just let me know what you think. XOXO