I

"Let go of me, you stupid banana monkey looking dumbass!" I started kicking and screaming, "Yongsun!" He finally had enough of my tantrum that he threw me on the sofa. I quickly got up and tried running to the door, but he pulled by my ear and made me sit. "Ya! I don't want to be here. I'm not doing this!"

"Ya, Yunhee! Stop acting like a child. Grow up!" He yelled back.

"I was until you kidnapped me and brought me back to Korea! I was fine away from all of you!!" Just then the doors of the office opened up. A man in his early 50's came in followed by six bodyguards.

"Yongsun, just sit down. I'll talk to your sister." He told Yongsun as he went behind his desk and sat down. "Now, Yunhee, when do you plan on coming home?" He looked at me with a serious look.

"Never!"

"As the eldest, you have a responsibility and you need to do your job." He spoke in a stern voice.

"I am not going to take over your company. I have zero interest in this workplace. I like it back in Greece, with my uncle and I plan to go back. Let Yongsun take over, he wants it more than me. He likes it here." I crossed my arms and sat back.

"I know you won't like it, but I made up my mind. You will be staying here in Korea and work for the company as Vice CEO. Your brother will help you adjust and teach you the ropes of the company."

"Father!" I protested.

He ignored me and continued talking, "You will be watched 24/7, in case you think you can run back to Greece." He walked over to the guys lined up in front of me. "Leedo, step out." A tall guy with jet back hair and nice shaped lips stepped up. He bowed to my father, "You will be in charge of looking after Yunhee. If anything happens don't be scared to tell me. Make sure she comes to work every morning. Keep a very close eye on her." He turned to face me, "She's smarter than she seems. You can take her home now. Your mother is waiting for you."

"Ha! Mother? Since when did I give that woman that title?"

"Yunhee."

"I'm leaving now. Don't think that just because I'm forced to be here, that I'll pretend to be a good and obedient daughter." As I started walking out, I looked at Yongsun and gave him the finger. That Leedo guy followed close behind me.

When we reached the main entrance, my secretary was outside with my bike. He threw me the keys, "Will you be heading to the house, Ms?"

I smiled, "As if. You brought the apartment, right?"

"Yes, Ms."

"Good. Hey Leedo, dude. You can go home." He laughed and walked over to take the keys from me. 'What do you think you're doing?"

"Do you think I want to be a babysitter to a brat like you?" He smirked.

"Then why are you still here?"

"Cause you're Father and brother are looking." I looked up slowly, not trying to make it obvious. He hopped onto my bike and looked at me, "Get on, I'll ride until the next block and leave you alone. I won't be wasting my time babysitting."

I looked at him with so much hate. I climbed behind him and grabbed his suit. At least he knows I don't need him. When we got to the block he climbed off and I took the handles. "Let's just meet here in the morning." I waved at him and rode off.

I took a turn and went to my friend's club. No way I'm going home right now. After I got to the club, I parked my bike and walked inside. "Cya!" I called out his name. He looked up and ran up to me with a big smile on his face.

"Yunhee! Yay! I missed you." He took me in a hug. "Come, I'll make you a drink." He pulled me over to the bar.

"It's packed here," I told him as I looked around.

"Oh, yea. It's always this busy."

"Nice!" I smiled and he handed me a drink.

"So, how's Greece?" He came around and sat down next to me.

"It's the best place ever. I want to go back."

"Then why don't you?"

"My father."

"Oh, right. Ms. CEO?" he asked with a smirk.

"No, Vice." We both started laughing.

"Yo, Cya!" A voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw my dad's bodyguards. And mine. They stayed silent as they saw me.

"I guess you guys have already met," Cya asked.

"As if. I just saw them with my father and that's it."

"How do you know her?" the smallest one of them asked.

Cya laughed, "We grew up together." They all looked shocked.

"Sunny, pour the guys a drink," Cya told his bartender, then looked at me, "Now you and I have some catching up to do. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me to the private rooms.

We talked all night and got super drunk. Cya passed out on the couch, I got up and stumbled my way out. I went out and got to my bike.

"Hey, pretty girl." A hand grabbed my arm, turning me around to face the dumbass that was talking to me. I pulled my arm away and pushed him away. I went back into getting on my bike, but he stopped me and smacked me across the face. When he was about to hit me again, someone stopped him.

"Stay away from her." And the guy bothering me went flying over me. "Are you okay?" Before I could see who saved me, I blacked out.