Dedication

Thank you all for reading my book I'm No Hero. I hope you all will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Please keep in mind, this is my first Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia fanfic. I just got into the fandom not too long ago, and started writing this book the second I finished watching season one of BNHA. If there are any parallels to the series, please keep in mind they are completely coincidental. I was able to make some changes to what I felt was "copying" of the show, but that doesn't mean it will be seen a bit.

This book wouldn't be made possible without some major help. So, before I get into the first chapter of the book, I'd like to take some time to personally thank those who have helped made this story possible.

The first is to sd1229. The moment I came up with this idea, I shared it with you to make sure it didn't seem too strange. You were so on board with this and were able to straighten some ideas of what would/wouldn't work. You help me with some character development (whether this was an idea for having a sophisticated villain whose Quirk is a bit unsettling to helping me find pictures of characters). It makes me so happy you didn't get annoyed with me whenever I would just pester you with ideas, thoughts, and many other things that were going through my mind when writing this book. Thank you so much for all your help.

The second person I'd like to give a shoutout to is SerenityGrace202. I apologize for the amount of times I would bug you about questions of "What do you think about this?" or "I want to incorporate this idea in my story, so what do you know about that?" Oof. I've probably talked an ear off you within the first few days of asking for help, and through it all, you still gave some very good insight and what to do/what not to do, all while giving some extra words of encouragement along the way. Thank you so much for all your help.

The third person who deserves a lot of credit for this story is scftsmiles- . When I first started writing this story and asked for help, you were more than willing to help. Your feedback has been very appreciated as it has helped me catch some very, very silly mistakes that would've made me seem like a newb if I had published them right then and there. I've also enjoyed your enthusiasm every time I do bring the story up in conversation. It's given me so much confidence in this story, and made me so excited to start publishing it. Thank you so much for your help.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Last-Word , Torterra657 ,VelvetColors ,eVolution04 , and everyone I might've missed (and I apologize if I do, crazy week) for your early on interest and support for this book. I know you all have high expectations, and I hope I somewhat deliver that and hope that you all enjoy it as well.

Oh, and I almost forgot the most important person, you, the reader! Thank you so much for opening this book and giving it a chance! I hope you enjoy the story!

Keep in mind, this is my very first BNHA/MHA fanfic, and to those who don't know me, I make my stories very OC heavy, with little to no cannon characters. This is just because I struggle adding them in. In addition to that, I am very new to the fandom, so some stuff may not line up with the anime or manga. As mentioned, I talked an ear off to some wonderful people who were more than happy to help me through this, but I've only told them each so much. There may still be some things I assumed was right, and it ended up going in the wrong direction. Please be forgiving of that. Despite that, I don't mind constructive criticism, especially since this is something new.

Updates will happen in chunks at random. What I mean by this is that the story is very "arc" driven (like how in the anime, you get a chunk of one arc before it gives a 180 degree turn to something different). They'll be at different lengths. Once an "arc" is completed, there will be a bit of a break for me to prepare the next set of chapters. Chapters of each "arc" will be released every two weeks.

I hope that makes sense as to how my update schedule will be. Anyways, thank you for giving this book a chance. I hope you all enjoy I'm No Hero.

I'm No Hero (My Hero Academia Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara