CH. 1

____

(Y/n) could only see black as she felt her body hit solid ground roughly. A pained grunt left her, her eyes opening slowly and finding herself in an unfamiliar setting. Cement walls surrounded her and shrouded her in darkness, the only light coming from above her. (Y/n) examined the environment around her as she pushed herself onto her knees slowly.

"You've awoke." A robotic voice stated from beside (Y/n), startling her enough to make her jump. She looked to where the voice came from and her heart thumped faster than before. Her eyes widened at the sight of the small gold spherical android hovering above her, her hand flying up to her chest to calm her fast beating heart.

"Who are you? Why was I asleep?" (Y/n) questioned it and the hunk of metal lowered to be in front of her.

"I'm Skeets, your time-traveling companion. You were knocked unconscious when the beam hit you." 'Skeets' explained while (Y/n) got up off the ground clumsily from the dizziness that accompanied her on the trip. "We're currently 129 years in the past."

(Y/n)'s head swiveled towards him with an alarmed expression, her head spinning from the information. "Excuse me? 129 years in the past?!" She shrieked and grabbed the robot, her eyes becoming glossy. "Tell me how to get back! Jon needs my help!"

Skeets remained silent for a moment before returning with an answer. "The machine wasn't fully developed, the scientists have yet to find a way to bring people back." He stated making (Y/n) release him and step back a few steps.

"This is absurd. How are you here if they didn't find a way to bring them back?" She asked in a panic, her eyes beginning to sting with unshed tears and her stomach starting to turn. Skeets noticed her heart rate increase even more and tried to calm her down.

"I attached myself to you before the beam fully took you away. The people who stole it took me too, I noticed how young you were and knew you would need help along the way." He continued to explain his side of the story as they walked through the alley they were dropped into.

"That explains me being shoved to the ground." She mumbled and stepped into the streets that held many civilians. They passed by her nonchalantly, some sending a questioning glance but never interacting.

(Y/n) looked around at all of the buildings, not recognizing any of the faces or names on them. "Who are all of these people? I don't remember any of these people being in our history besides All Might." She uttered to the robot once they reached the street. Skeets compacted himself to fit in her arm pocket, his 'head' peeking out to see.

"That's because we aren't in (country/name), we're in Japan. This was where you were in the future." He informed getting a 'oh' from the heroine. She glanced at one of the billboards, "This place is so...eccentric. I don't think I've ever been to Japan until yesterday."

As the two walked around some more, Skeets occasionally pointed out things and spouted facts about certain buildings. "Skeets," (Y/n) interrupted his rant suddenly. "Where are we going?"

The gold bot stilled in the small pocket, his blue eyes looking up at her expectantly, "Please tell me you are joking." (Y/n) chuckled nervously and rubbed her arms. Skeets flew out of his hiding spot to float in front of her with a scolding aura.

"Young Voyager, you are in a country that you are foreign with, not to mention 129 years before your time, and you don't even know where you are?!" The small robot screeched at the girl, his gears whirring in anger. (Y/n) felt a burning sensation on her nape and hissed at the feeling, "What the hell, Skeets! Calm down! You're with me for a reason, can't you navigate me to the nearest hero or something?" She asked while shoving a hand into her shirt to reach the burning that she felt.