CH. 12

____

Five Days Ago, Shinso Hitoshi's House

Hitoshi sat on his bed with the old and stained papers in his grasp, staring at them conflicted. He had told his parents not to bother him for awhile with the intention of reading the letters his supposed Great-Granddaughter gave him.

"This is crazy," He mumbled to himself as he unfolded them, his handwriting being the first thing that greeted him. "Time Travel. I must be hallucinating."

'To whoever my great-grandchild may be, let this be a lesson on how to take on this new world.'

"New world?" Hitoshi questioned into the air when he read the first line, a frown on his face from not knowing what his future self was talking about.

'With Quirks being seen as they are nowadays, I feel as though you'll benefit from reading this. Ever since I was a kid in high school our family's Quirk has been viewed as something only a villain could have.'

'Thinking back to my experience, I didn't have something like this to help me besides my parents and, later on, Aizawa. Losing against Midoriya Izuku at the Sports Festival--'

"What?!" Hitoshi exclaimed and shot up from his bed, dropping the papers. He may have made a mistake when he took the letters from Mari.

_

Present Day, The U.A Sports Festival

Hitoshi was determined to win, the future could change and it will. After reading through the rest of the letters, he found out that he was trained by Aizawa Shota, 1-A's homeroom teacher, on how to be a hero. He knew he shouldn't have read them but how else was he supposed to know the truth.

Unfortunately, they didn't tell him how he lost against the green haired boy and that made him a bit irritated. It was like his future self knew what would happen to his great-granddaughter.

Looking over to where 1-A stood together, Hitoshi's eyes landed on the body of the strange girl Mari was talking to when everyone appeared in front of Class 1-A. He wondered if she was in anyway connected to his family or if she could explain things better.

The way she managed to blend in almost too easily caught his attention, her and Mari were so normal that it didn't even come to mind that they could possibly be Time-Travelers.

The unnamed girl turned her head towards him, he assumed from him staring at her for so long, and their eyes connected. Hitoshi glanced down at her raised hand and cracked a small smile at the short wave she sent to him. Before he could stop himself the boy had already waved back at the (h/c) haired girl.

Maybe not all of 1-A are arrogant assholes like he thought.

But their interaction was cut short when a red haired boy peered over the girl's shoulder, finding Hitoshi to be who she was looking at. Kirishima sent him a grin to which Hitoshi turned away from and leaving the boy to frown.

"Are you friends with that guy, (L/n)?" The redhead asked making (Y/n) look at him from over her shoulder.

"I don't know, ask Ma—Tanaka!" She corrected herself quickly, confusing the poor teenager who didn't understand what she was about to say.