CH. 22

____
Everyone stared at the destroyed Atom Industries, distraught with the sudden destruction of the building. All of their research and hard work, gone down the drain from a Quirk that wasn't fully controlled.

"We'll rebuild, don't worry about it, kid." Jon smiled as he patted the younger Mari's shoulder. The girl looked away from the former lab, her brown eyes tearing up.

(Y/n) stood beside Hitoshi with crossed arms as the indigo haired teenager examined the rubble. "Was this supposed to happen? We didn't change anything from being here?" He asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"No, I mean besides giving Mari and I's past selves a glimpse of what they look like in the future. Nothing should be changed except for some of Mari's decisions." She informed making Hitoshi nod, glad they weren't screwing something up.

(Y/n) sent a long look over at the Shinso member sitting in the ambulance. She had woken up a few minutes after they got out of the building, quietly complaining about her headache.

"I just hope nothing bad happened to her. With her Quirk, who knows what kind of brain damage it could do." (Y/n) muttered as she watched the girl wince when one of the paramedics wiped away some of the blood leaking from her nose.

Hitoshi glanced over at his relative and sighed, "She survived the past all alone, she can handle this. We need to focus on getting back to our times." (Y/n) nodded before looking back at the indigo haired male.

Her hand reached into his jacket pocket and grabbed the marble sized time-machine. She examined the small piece of metal, an annoyed expression on her face. "I can't wait to destroy this thing." (Y/n) commented and Hitoshi chuckled lightly.

"In my time of course." She smiled then blushed when she seen the look he was giving her. "I'll stop talking now."

Hitoshi shook his head at the girl, "Why? Afraid I'll find something out about you?" (Y/n) flushed a deep red before squishing her cheeks in an attempt to stop them from reddening more.

'No, that's weird! He's over a hundred years old!' She scolded herself in her head while Hitoshi turned his head away to look at something.

As (Y/n) was spaced out, everyone else was looking at something down the street. "Uh, (L/n), what is that?" He asked as it continued to get closer to the group. (Y/n)'s head snapped towards him when she heard her name, tilting her head before she too noticed it.

"I have no idea." She responded before it got close enough to see clearly. A blur was running away from, what could only be described as, a rock tsunami that was getting closer quickly.

(Y/n) and everybody else was stuck in place, not knowing what to do. The blur dashed past them with a warning to get out of the way making everyone snap out of their stupor. But it had been too late as the wave collided with multiple bodies and caused even more destruction in the district.

Ears ringing and body aching, (Y/n) pushed off the pieces of cement and building that were on her body. She felt something running down her face and wiped it, her unfocused eyes concentrating to see the red blood that was on her fingers.

People around her cried from either finding their dead colleagues and friends or from the pain they were in. (Y/n) sat up to see the leveled buildings around her and the debris from it.