CH. 18

____
(Y/n) smiled at the paper, running a hand over the drawing that was printed on it. "He gave it to you for a reason, do you know how to build this?" She asked making Miracle raise an eyebrow at her.

"I couldn't if I tried. Not only have I never built a thing in my life, I don't think our time has even heard of these materials." He said as he looked over the words that were on the blueprint.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, her hand coming up to her hold her chin thoughtfully, "Do you think there's someone who could build this?" Miracle racked his brain for any person with that skill set. He didn't know many heroes or people in Japan, he had only came to the country to get (Y/n) to intern for him.

"Not in Japan, at least." He muttered before going over to his computer. (Y/n) smiled at her new mentor, glad that someone could maybe help them. Miracle typed furiously on the keyboard while the girl took the time to check her phone for anything that she may have missed.

(Y/n) winced at the sight of it, cracks ran along the screen and scratches littered the outside of it. It still worked luckily and the screen lit up from a new message, two more below it.

The oldest one was from Toshinori that wished her good luck, the one above it was from Mari, who gave her an address. Then the recent one being from Hitoshi with some good news.

"He found her, Voyager." Skeets whispered, amazed that the teenager had found the girl but not surprised.

(Y/n) smirked to herself before looking back to Miracle, "Is it okay if I go?" He glanced up at her then nodded quickly, probably not even hearing her. She turned around and exited the office swiftly to head over to the address Mari sent her.

"The address is an abandoned nuclear power plant, it's actually not that far from here..." Skeets informed while (Y/n) ran down the hallway and down the stairs. She hopped over the railing of the last set, landing on the ground almost silently, then left the building to find the purple haired girl.

Rain poured down from the sky, wetting her (h/c) hair and making it stick to her forehead. Her clothes weren't any better with her suit clinging to her body.

Without thinking, (Y/n) used the flight ring to get there quicker, "Tell Shinso that I'm heading over." She muttered making the robot hum before doing it. She could see the sign decaying sign just up ahead, the building in the same state.

"Are you sure Mari is here? This place is a dump, it'll probably explode if I touch it." (Y/n) commented as she hovered above the broken windows, a frown on her face. Skeets shrugged his nonexistent shoulders, "I only searched up the address."

(Y/n) lowered herself through one of the many shattered windows, her eyes surveying the area for anyone. The plant was void of any living creature, water hitting the floor from the lack of windows and the creaks only creeped her out more.

"There's two heat signatures in the building, one is definitely Shinso Mari." The robot muttered while a two sets of feet sprinted into the area they were in. (Y/n)'s head swiveled to the noise, her fist clenching instinctively.

The purple haired time-traveler appeared from the dark hallway, Hitoshi behind her with his usual tired face. "Mari!" (Y/n) breathed as she dropped to the ground in front of the girl.

Mari glared before swiping her hand, (Y/n) being sent into a wet metal wall. She continued towards center of the room then stopped and turned to the two.