CH. 6

____
Two Days After the U.A Entrance Exams

"Skeets, I need to learn how to use my Quirk to the fullest." (Y/n) declared as she flopped down onto her bed. She was growing frustrated with her lack of skill, getting tired of the heaviness she felt when she would use her Quirk all the time.

Skeets turned his body to her and tilted it in question, "Won't you do that at U.A, Young Voyager?" (Y/n)'s chest fell when she exhaled dramatically in response. The robot sensed her frustration and didn't know what to do.

"Yes but what if something happens before then? All I can do is make myself invulnerable, I need this." She ranted while Skeets winced at her words.

(Y/n) didn't know about the U.S.J incident yet, it was only a minor event in history compared to the other things that happened. But Skeets had yet to tell her and only planned to explain everything when he found a good time to.

"I have a feeling that you want me to help you."

_

The next day had went by smoothly for (Y/n), all until Hero Basic Training that All Might was teaching.

"I am..." The blond man's deep voice came from outside of the doorway. "...Coming through the door like a normal person." His entrance was different than the other teachers. (Y/n) face-palmed at All Might and snorted at him, hiding her face in her hands.

"That was new, I thought you gave him help with what to do?" Skeets asked as the girl's classmates fanned over the No.1 Hero. "I did. I told him to come through the door like a normal person. Clearly he took it differently and this is the outcome." (Y/n) mumbled to herself and shook her head at his weirdness.

All Might stopped walking once he stood behind the podium and turned his body to look over the class. "It's so cool seeing him in his old suit! I wonder how we got sent back to such a cool time, Young Voyager!" The robot gushed while (Y/n) shrugged at his robotic voice.

The only thing that was normal about him was his explanation of the class he was teaching. "--Combat Training! And to go with that are these!" All Might pointed over towards the wall behind him and in it held the classes hero costumes. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests sent in before school started."

(Y/n) grabbed her case, getting to ready to walk out when a hand landed on her shoulder. All of the others had already left by now to change and All Might took the chance to stop her for a moment. "Aren't you going to take a peak at the new suit?" He asked with childlike excitement making her tilt her head in confusion.

"Yeah, when I go change? Why are you so excited?" (Y/n) chuckled at him and Toshinori motioned to the case that had the number 21 in neon green. Rolling her eyes, she popped open the locks and pushed the top up revealing the black and (f/c) fabric.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sight, the familiar looking outfit sparking surprise in her, "This isn't what I commissioned, Toshinori." The blond grinned more if that was possible as he watched her pull the suit out from the case.

It was almost an exact replica of her the one she had in the future, the only thing different being that it now had a (s/f/c) vest. "I thought you'd want to have the same suit as before. I liked the look of this one too, it was more stealthy than the one you wanted." Toshinori rambled while (Y/n) sent him a strained smile.