CH. 13

____

"I'm glad I got over my fear of heights a long time ago." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she stared into the never-ending pit that was The Fall. She could hear the others footfalls growing closer each second she wasted standing there and backed up, breathing in before running towards the edge.

Using her Quirk, she made herself heavier as she jumped off then quickly changed it before she would fall down. (Y/n) felt herself being pushed through the air from her strong push and smiled victoriously from her plan working out the way she wanted it to.

But that quickly changed when she noticed she wasn't close enough to one of the pillars. "Not again." (Y/n) whined before she started to descend from the air and towards the pit. Why did her Quirk have to be so unfair?

"(Y/n)!" A shout came from behind her, Mari shoving her hand forward and sending (Y/n) the extra few feet that she needed to land on the rock pillar in front of her.

(Y/n) landed with a grateful sigh and reached behind to send the purple haired girl a thumbs up, "Thank you!" She could hear Mari's scoff from where she was and laughed breathily before getting to her feet.

Flying past her was a student from the support class with her gadget to get across the pit. "That would useful right now," (Y/n) commented to herself as she watched the girl continue on her way. "Maybe I should've applied for the support class."

"But then you wouldn't have met Mari Shinso." Skeets reminded and (Y/n) nodded, "But the support gadgets, Skeets. Gadgets."

"Hurry up and run, you idiot!" Mari called from behind her making (Y/n) continue on to the other side of The Fall. Her feet carried to the next and final obstacle: The Mine Field, a dramatic warning sign greeting her.

(Y/n) stopped when she noticed that Todoroki and Bakugo were already breezing through it and waited for the rest of the group to catch up. "Why'd you stop, (L/n)?" Kirishima asked once he noticed she wasn't continuing on like the others.

"I'm just trying to figure out how to get through. I can't use my intangibility or else I'll be naked and my durability isn't useful here." (Y/n) rambled making the redhead chuckle nervously before seeing that everyone was heading into the mine field.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out! I gotta go but good luck!" He called and ran after the many students. (Y/n) shrugged before following after him, finding Mari only a couple of feet away from her.

Once she caught up with the purple haired student, (Y/n) smiled at the pale girl. "So, how's it been so far?" She asked and Mari glanced over with an irritated look.

"Well, I might've gotten a migraine from holding up a giant robot and had a nosebleed." The 1-A student offered making (Y/n) wince before the purple haired girl found how far they were from the leading teenagers.

"If you were to step on a mine while using your Quirk, would you get hurt?" Mari questioned and (Y/n) looked over with a face of confusion. When she didn't get an answer, the telekinetic the girl a look. "Well?"

(Y/n) thought it over before getting back to her, "I've never tried it, why?" Mari glanced down at one of the mines then to the girl's sneaker covered feet. She met (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes and the brown eyed girl smiled mischievously at her.