CH. 4

____

"Skeets, I can't do this!" (Y/n) panicked as she ran away from any robots that came near her. The robot tried to calm her down, telling her that she should think before she did anything. She stopped next to an already destroyed 2-pointer and hunched over with her arms on her knees. (Y/n) breathed heavily from both exhaustion and anxiety, air getting caught in her throat making her cough.

Once she managed to catch her breath, (Y/n) rested against the robot while Skeets began to talk. "You can still compete, Young Voyager, you just can't score higher than the lowest in Class 1-A!" He explained quickly and she rubbed her forehead as a headache began to form.

"This is crazy, why did I ever think to do this?" (Y/n) muttered to herself and Skeets responded with a small 'I don't know'. She stood up straight when small tremors shook the ground beneath her, a 3-pointer showing itself a few feet away.

Her eyes looked up at it unsure if she should attack it or leave it alone for someone else. "Incapacitate it, Young Voyager." Skeets urged when it began to close in, his voice having a hidden edge to it.

(Y/n)'s feet left the ground as she floated up to it's head, her fist clenched by her side ready to hit it. She felt herself pull towards the ground when she activated her Quirk and steadied herself before she could fall. The robot didn't wait to begin it's attack and hit her, it's appendage colliding with her and knocking her back a couple feet.

But when the (h/c) haired girl looked back at it, the body part that hit her what crushed from her density being shifted. Gliding back over to it she quickly took out it's ability to move before smiling at her work.

"I'd say we did a good job, Skeets." She commented proudly before heading off to immobilize more of the robots after releasing her hold on her Quirk. Explosions and other noises came from around her as (Y/n) flew past multiple destroyed or incapacitated bots on the cement road.

She had only managed to take down a dozen more robots before she was distracted by something else. (Y/n) came to a stop as everything began to shake and windows shattered inside their frames. Turning her body in the air, she came face-to-face with the single 0-pointer that was much bigger than depicted in the orientation.

Frightened screams and gasps came from below her making her look at the abundant of examinees gathered in front of the trap. (Y/n) watched as the android began to roll towards them, its large hands gripping the buildings so hard the concrete cracked and smashed.

"You'll need to destroy it, Young Voyager, but not alone." Skeets spoke after his long silence while the time-traveler slowly descended closer to the ground where the other teenagers were. Most of them were too shocked to move and some of the brave ones were getting ready to launch themselves at it.

"Listen to me," (Y/n) called out to the group of middle school students, their eyes landing on her for a moment before going back to the nearing robot. She pursed her lips and clapped her hands, "Hey! If you're not too busy staring at the giant hunk of metal getting closer, I might have a plan to take it down!" She shouted over the rumbling and finally got the attention of most of them. The rest were too busy trying to think of a way to take it down instead of listening to her.

(Y/n) smirked victoriously then examined the people to see if some of them were actually useful in the situation they were stuck in. "Any of you have good offensive Quirks?" She questioned making a few step forward, her head nodding when they told her what they could do.