CH. 14

____
The amount of arguing that happened between (Y/n) and Mari in the cavalry battle left Hitoshi with a headache. It seemed like sometimes their teamwork could be top knot but other times, they were like water and fire.

One would spark the argument and the other would fuel it, one of them then trying to diffuse it but only making it worse.

"We came in third, just like we were supposed to." (Y/n) noted once the placements were announced, a breath of relief leaving her body. Everything was the same besides Team Shinso's members.

Mari pushed herself off of their shoulders, steadying herself with her Quirk, "Exactly. Nothing to worry about." Present Mic spoke up once more to inform everyone about the break they'd be taking for lunch, (Y/n)'s stomach growling at the news.

"When was the last time you ate, Young Voyager?" Skeets asked with a scolding tone while the girl laughed nervously to herself. Beginning to walk away from the two, she responded quietly to the bot, "Last night. I couldn't risk throwing up during the trials."

Skeets let out a noise of robotic bewilderment, "Toshinori Yagi will be hearing about this!"

"Don't worry, I've gone longer without eating, Skeets." (Y/n) reassured and the robot could only huff.

"Again with 'Skeets'. Who are you talking to?" The sharp voice of Todoroki Shoto came from beside her, startling the Time-Traveler enough for her to jump.

(Y/n) held a hand up to her quick beating heart, her eyes wide, "What?" She asked in confusion and, when she was done having a mini-heart attack, she pulled her hand away.

"When we were heading to the U.S.J, you were talking to someone named Skeets," Shoto began making (Y/n) panic from being caught. She should've known what would happen when she talked to Skeets, and Todoroki had already seen it once. "So, who is it?"

From behind the red and white haired male, Midoriya looked around him and found (Y/n) with a blank face. The girl seen his head of green hair and motioned for him to go while he still could. "I already told you, it's part of my Quirk."

"I've seen you use in action, this character has nothing to do with your Quirk." He stated making (Y/n) send him a weird look. He watched her when she used her Quirk?

"First of all, that's creepy and stalker behavior. Second--" She cut herself off, furthering Shoto's suspicion of something being wrong. He glared when (Y/n) pushed him back into the hallway for students and faculty, pushing her hands off of his shoulders.

Thinking it over, she clenched her fists when she was left with only two choices. Lie and say she talks to herself or tell him the truth. Mari's totally gonna be pissed at her.

(Y/n) walked down the rest of the hall to see if anyone was there, looking both ways and finding nobody. She did the same at the entrance before settling in front of Shoto, "You gotta believe me on this, because it's really going to sound like I'm a crazy person."

"I already think you are." He commented and (Y/n) sent him glare.

"Okay, that's rude," She remarked while the boy waved his hand, telling her to hurry up. "Just, please promise me that you'll believe me?"

The Todoroki seen the hint of desperation in her (e/c) eyes and sighed, "I promise. Now please get on with it."

"I'm a T..." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath making Shoto unable to hear what she said. His head tilted in confusion, "What?"