CH. 7

____

"What?!" (Y/n) exclaimed making Mari flinch at the loud sound. The purple haired girl watched the other go through many different emotions before staying on one, confusion.

"I thought you were talking about Midoriya!" She shrieked and Mari breathed out laugh, shaking her head at the girl. "You are so simple minded. Not everything in our history revolves around All Might and Deku, everyone forgets about the others." Mari scoffed while (Y/n) finally calmed down from the sudden revelation.

She could only imagine what Toshinori was thinking about all of this. It's been a few minutes into their fight and they hadn't thrown a punch yet, only talking about his future and their past.

"Your great-grandfather is Shinso Hitoshi? That guy who was trained by Eraserhead?" (Y/n) asked while Mari nodded her head, relief filling her body when she heard the other knew of him.

Mari had never met him before, he had died of old age a few years before she was born but he had left her with a story and a couple words. She had heard stories about him from her grandfather and father, about his training with Aizawa and his hero years despite starting out in the General Education class.

She wanted to come back to meet him in his younger years. To see how he had became a Pro Hero despite being told his Quirk was too villainous for someone of that occupation. Not only that, but also get to know him since he died before she could meet him.

"My only goal here is to meet my idol. You've gotten to live with yours, the least I could to is say 'hi' to him." Mari stated as she looked into (Y/n)'s eyes with a hint of desperation.

The (h/c) haired teen sighed and pursed her lips, the urge to let her overpowering everything else. "Okay, I guess," (Y/n) muttered making Mari crack a small smile on her pale pink lips. Her brown eyes brightened a tiny bit and for the first time, (Y/n) noticed the purple bags under them. "But what makes you think he'll want to talk to you? Last time I checked, he had a distaste for 1-A and that's what you're in."

Mari was quiet for a second before shrugging her shoulders, "I'll cross that bridge when I get there." She answered and (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the nonchalant in her voice. "You, however, need to be leaving."

(Y/n) didn't get a chance to respond before an invisible force pushed her backwards towards the window a few feet away. Her eyes widened at the strength of it and managed to look at Mari, finding her hands stretched out in front of her.

"So you have telekinesis. Didn't Shinso have mind control?" She called while hanging onto the window sill, using her Quirk to make her heavier. Mari seemed to struggle with the added weight and dropped her hold on the (h/c) haired girl.

Pushing her purple locks out of her face, she huffed at her weakness. "Quirks evolve, fusing with past generation's to make them more powerful. I ended up with something useful." She explained then smirked when (Y/n) fell from the window and to the ground roughly. "You have density shifting, powerful if you learn how to use it right."

(Y/n) sent her a quick smile before running towards Mari, her fist raised to throw a punch. "No bad blood, right?"

She blocked it with an intangible telekinetic shield and glared at the force of the hit, "As long as you don't hit too hard."

_

All Might couldn't hear what was said at the beginning, Mari had taken out the comms before the two could say anything he didn't know. He watched them fight with anxious and conflicted eyes; he didn't know whether to stop the two or not.