CH. 15

This chapter gets dark in beginning, just a warning since it's a bit different then what's spoken about in past chapters.

____

(Y/n) stalked through the halls of the U.A. stadium, searching for the purple haired girl that had taken Hitoshi's place in the tournament. It had proven to be harder than she originally thought, the place being larger and the girl's match was coming up.

"Looking for me?" (Y/n) spun around with a sigh leaving her. No more walking around aimlessly.

"Yes, what were you thinking?! Hitoshi told me what you did and why he withdrew." (Y/n) asked while Mari stood a few feet away from her.

She knew she had messed up giving the letters to Hitoshi, but she wanted him to believe her. Mari had forgotten what was written in them even though she knew what was written word for word.

"I know, I forgot what was in them. I just wanted him to know I was related to him." Mari explained as (Y/n) jaw clenched, anger taking over. She hated how careless she sounded when she spoke about it.

"You came here for a reason that could put the whole future at risk! All because you couldn't satisfy your greed to meet someone that was already dead!" She erupted making Mari step back from the sudden burst of anger. (Y/n) was holding it in, whether it was from school or Mari lying to her about things that were serious.

"I was sent here by terrorists that took a Time-Machine from the government!" (Y/n) laughed humorlessly with a sad smile on her face. "I was doing perfectly by myself, nothing was changing because I was here. Then you came along with your 'I need to meet my dead Great-Grandfather' and screwed us all over!"

She was breathing heavier by the time she was finished, her eyes closing from the wave of exhaustion that came over her. It was silent as Skeets cleared his nonexistent throat, "Young Voyager, I think you may have went too far."

(Y/n) opened her eyes when he said that, finding the brown eyed telekinetic with softly trembling lips. She went to comfort her but Mari stepped away from her.

"You wouldn't understand what happened!" Mari exclaimed and (Y/n) put her head down, accepting that she had, once again, screwed up. "You wouldn't know how it feels to see your parents sobbing because they were kicked out of the place they were starting to call home. You could never know how it feels to look into their eyes and find depression and misery taking over their lives!"

(Y/n) swallowed the lump in her throat as Mari glowered at the guilty and pity filled teen in front of her. "You were no hero in our time, just someone running from their problems like the rest of us."

"You don't get to say that," (Y/n) growled and Mari scoffed, shaking her head. "You don't know half of the things we would go through."

The purple haired girl guffawed, "Really? Please, do tell me what you guys went through." She instigated and (Y/n) clenched her fists, feeling her knuckles popping from the tightness.

"You don't know half of the things that went under the radar. There was camps, meant for taking children from their homes to train them to become heroes. That's just how desperate we were for them!" She cried making Mari's smirk drop from her face. Another thing the future was bad for, never catching criminal acts and lack of heroes.