CH. 8

____

(Y/n) had noticed that her robot friend had been quiet since she had talked to Shinso Mari during Combat Training.

"Skeets? Are you still alive in there?" She asked as she walked down the steps of Toshinori's house.

He didn't respond, "C'mon, buddy. How am I supposed to survive without you?" (Y/n) smiled when she heard incoherent mumbling after her last sentence.

"Young Voyager," Skeets' robot voice finally came from inside her head, though it was different. Something was wrong. "Yes?" (Y/n) questioned making the bot sigh nervously.

He disconnected himself from her nape and shifted into his spherical form once again. "Please, promise me, that today you won't do anything to help anyone besides yourself." He pleaded as the (h/c) haired girl looked at in utter confusion.

"What? Skeets, is something gonna happen today?" She had stopped walking by now and her hands fell from the straps of her (f/c) backpack. "I need to know, not just me but Mari does too."

Skeets' blue eyes glanced away guiltily, "Today the League of Villains will begin their attack on U.A. I've been wanting to tell you for awhile but didn't find the right moment to tell you." (Y/n)'s jaw dropped at the information before grabbing the golden robot hovering in front of her.

"Any moment would've been fine! One wrong move and we could change everything!" She panicked as Skeets stayed silent and cursed himself for not saying anything sooner. (Y/n) let him go and stepped back, almost running into someone but they moved out of the way before she could.

The android glanced back up after a second to see her grabbing her phone out of her bag. "You should be heading to school now, Young Voyager." He uttered and connected himself back into her nape.

"No," (Y/n) mumbled as her fingers glided across the screen of her device. "We should."

_

Lunch, (Y/n)'s new favorite part of going to school now that she had gone back in time.

"They serve so much good food here!" (Y/n) sighed happily, her arms spread open as she breathed in the aroma that swarmed the cafeteria. Though they dropped when she seen the amount of students in the room.

Mari stood beside her and dodged a falling arm that almost hit her, "Watch where you're throwing those things." She remarked before walking forward to wait in line for lunch.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the purple haired girl then ran after her once she noticed that she left. "Don't just leave me here!" The two stood in the long line of waiting teenagers, Mari with her arms crossed and eyes examining the interior while (Y/n) tapped her foot impatiently.

"There's something you need to know about today." (Y/n) whispered above the chattering but Mari only hummed and continued looking around. "I know."

(Y/n) shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Really? Then what's happening, Ms. Know-it-All?"

Mari's eyes finally landed on the girl next to her, an annoyed glint in the brown orbs as she glared at her. "The people are bringing their all." She wasn't just going to speak about villains in a hero school, somebody would overhear and tell the principal.