The Big 3 (TDBKDK)

TodoBakuDeku one-shot, Boku No Hero Academia)

The Big Three.

And no, I don't mean Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki.

You see, the students of Class 1-A are now the students of Class 3-A, and a certain trio among them, have taken the title of The Big 3.

Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoriya. Otherwise known to UA, as the New Big Three.

People have heard and seen how close the trio are, and some even rumor that they're dating.

"Alright, since you all seem to be so worried about internships, why don't I get some third years to come down, and explain what it was like when they had their internships." Shota Aizawa, the teacher of the current Class 1-A, stares menacingly at his students, who had all been panicking at the thought of interning with real pros.

All of them nodded at once, and Aizawa sighs. He grabs the classroom, phone before dialing a certain classroom.

"Send three of Class 3-A's students to Class 1-A please." he says, "Sure those three will work. Tell them that we're talking about internships."

He hangs up.

Meanwhile, in Class 3-A, Ochaco Uraraka had just gotten off the phone for their teacher, who was using the washroom.

"Hey, Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki! Mr Aizawa wants you to go to his class, it's about your internships from First-Year." She exclaims excitedly.

"Us?" Izuku, otherwise known to his friends as Deku, tilts his head.

"Isn't he teaching?" Shoto asks.

"Whatever, what about our class?" Katsuki demands.

"We'll let our teacher know where you went." Tsuyu Asui promises, "Just head down before Mr Aizawa gets mad."

They would've protested, but the mention of their former teacher being angry at them...

It didn't sit well, let's say.

So the three of them got up, and left the classroom, heading downstairs to Classroom 1-A.

"Now, I have three students coming down to talk to you. Third-Years from Class 3-A. You might know them as the New Big Three." Aizawa explains to his class, just as a knock sounds on the door.

Murmurs spread throughout the room, of excitement, nervousness, and confusion.

Aizawa opens the door, and a trio of students come in.

The New Big Three, or the trio of Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoriya.

"Hey Mr Aizawa, we we're told you wanted to see us?" Izuku asks.

"Yes, I want you to explain what interning is like to my class, since they seem to be panicking. You three interned as first years as well, so explain." Aizawa orders, before laying down in his sleeping bag, and attempting to nap.

The class stares at them, and they stare at the class.

Minutes of silence pass.

"I... can't do this..." Shoto mumbles, his shyness starting to get the best of him.

"Don't worry Shoto, remember how much fun internship was?" Izuku asks.

"No." Katsuki retorts.

"So, your the New Big Three?" A student from the back calls.

"Huh? Uh, yep! I guess you could say that!" Izuku says.

"Mr Aizawa said you interned as First Years too, can you tell us what it was like?" Another asks.