Trick Or Treat!

"I like your costumes Uraraka and Tsu!" 

"Thanks Ashido! We worked really hard on it!" 

"Hey Iida! Wasn't expecting you to come." 

"What do you mean Kaminari? I couldn't miss out on a class activity like this!" 

"You look great Todoroki!" 

"Thank you Yaoyorozu." 

"Wow! Look at all your costumes! You all look great!" 

Izuku Midoriya was running to join his classmates at the park, the meeting point for the night. He wore a white cloak, with the hood down, carrying a bag for candy. The green haired boy was dressed as a ghost.

"Hey!... huff, sorry I'm late!" He exclaimed, arriving in his ghost costume, "Kacchan was being difficult…" 

"WHAT WAS THAT NERD?!" Katsuki Bakugo yelled, following behind him. Izuku squeaked. 

"N-nothing Kacchan! I was just apologizing for being late!" 

"Tch, whatever…" 

"Yo! Glad you two could make it! Nice costumes!" Eijiro Kirishima exclaimed, grinning at his two classmates, as he pulled his shark hood down. Katsuki rolled his eyes, adjusting his fake wolf ears, and Izuku smiled. 

"You look great Deku!" Ochaco Uraraka exclaimed, and her girlfriend Tsuyu Asui nodded in agreement. The two wore matching outfits, with Ochaco dressed as Tiana from The Princess and The Frog, and Tsuyu dressed as the Prince.

"Now that everyone is here, we can get going!" Momo Yaoyorozu exclaimed, smiling. She wore a white cloak, and had a pair of fake wings. Her costume was God, by suggestion of Kaminari, who was dressed in a Pikachu onesie. 

As the group set off, splitting into smaller groups, they started talking. 

"Trick or treat!" 

"Well aren't you all just adorable! Here you go, some candy for everyone!" 

The students of Class 1-A were out trick or treating, despite their age. It wasn't until they had reached a certain house, that they encountered trouble. 

Ding dong!

Izuku, Katsuki, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Shoto, and Tenya waited for the door to open. 

"Maybe nobody is home?" Ochaco suggested. 

"No, I can see people moving inside." Izuku said, looking away from the window. 

The door opened suddenly, and a female figure emerged, in a black cloak. The figure drew knives, and threw them at the students, who easily dodged them, confusion, worry, and slight anger being their emotions. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Katsuki exclaimed, mini explosions going off in his hands. 

"Are they a villain?" Izuku questioned. 

"Be ready everyone." Shoto stated.

"Villain?" The figure pulled their hood down, revealing a tall woman with ginger hair, "The fuck are you kids talking about? Nice dodging though." 

"ASHLEY! YOU BETTER NOT BEING SCARING LITTLE KIDS AGAIN!" Another female voice yelled from inside, and the ginger sighed. 

"I'M NOT! THESE AREN'T EVEN LITTLE KIDS, THEY'RE HIGH SCHOOLERS!" She yelled back. 

"High schoolers?" A black haired woman in a lavender purple dress came into view, with a pair of black cat ears and a tail, peering at the students.