SCP x BNHA Thingie

(I got bored don't question me-)

Turning BNHA Characters into SCP's

Izuku Midoriya

SCP-5071 "Enhanced"

Object Class: Safe

5071's cell should be a normal containment room. 5071 is allowed to roam the facility freely from 8am to 9pm with the exception of testing, however must be kept far away from SCP-5072. 5071 may be granted any requests within normal SCP guidelines. 

5071's mother is not permitted on grounds ever, and any sight of her should be reported to the head guard immediately. 

5071's mother is to be shot on sight if seen.

[Edit, November 4th 2019]Dr. Bright is not question 5071 on how he feels about 5073.

Katsuki Bakugou

SCP-5072 "Explosive"

Object Class: Keter

5072 is to be kept in a 10x10 meter cell made of blast proof materials, and kept as far away from 5071 and 5073 as possible. No personnel are allowed inside the cell. In the event of an emergency, the room surrounding 5072's cell is to be shut off with blast proof materials. Camera's must be well hidden to avoid damage. Interviews must be conducted through intercom, never in person. If 5072 becomes enraged, all personnel within 30 feet of the cell are to evacuate the area immediately, and sprinklers are set to go off. 

5072's parents are not permitted on site and any sightings of them should be reported immediately to the head guard.

5072's parents are to be shot on sight if seen, starting with the mother.

Shoto Todoroki

SCP-5073 “Fire & Ice"

Object Class: Euclid

5073 is to be kept in a fireproof and waterproof 10x10 cell, and granted any requests within the guidelines. All personnel entering are required to wear a D-class fireproof and waterproof suit at the very least. No mention of 5073's family or friends are to be spoken within hearing distance of 5073. If 5073 becomes enraged, 5071 is to be permitted into the cell and sprinklers are set to go off. 

[Edit, November 4th 2019]Dr. Bright is not to question 5073 about anyone or anything, ESPECIALLY not how he feels about 5071. I don’t care if he thinks it’s for research purposes.

________________________________________

An interview between Dr. [REDACTED] and 5071

-

Dr. [REDACTED]: Hello, are you capable of speaking?

5071 nods

Dr. [REDACTED]: Can you say something?

5071: あなたは誰?

Dr. [REDACTED]: Huh?

[REDACTED]: He's from Japan sir, I don't think he speaks English. 

5071: I speak a little English.

Dr. [REDACTED]: Oh good, alright. My name is Dr. [REDACTED] [REDACTED], I have some questions for you. 

5071: Okay… 

Dr. [REDACTED]: Alright, let's start simple. Do you know why you are here? 

5071: No… is it because of my quirk?

Dr. [REDACTED]: Quirk?

5071: Yes?... 

Dr. [REDACTED]: What do you consider a quirk?