Dad's Little Toy (Todoroki Family)

▪●▪

"Alright Dabi, start talking."

Shota Aizawa stood with his arms crossed, staring straight at their prisoner, who was chained to the wall, sitting in a cross legged position.

The villain's name was Dabi. Nobody knew what his real name was. That didn't matter to the heroes.

Real namw or not, Dabi was the name he chose to go by. That was that. The heroes didn't care what his real name was.

They didn't care what it could possibly mean.

"Don't bother trying to use your quirk. I've erased, it, and the chains and wall are fireproof. We made sure of it." Aizawa stated, leaning back against the wall.

"What made you think I was going to use it?" Dabi asked, before laughing, "Whatever, I don't have to say anything."

Aizawa kicked him in the side. He didn't even flinch.

"Seems like your already used to pain. Good. That means you won't mind too much when Endeavor comes-"

Dabi looked up at the mention of the flame hero's name.

"Don't you EVER mention that name in my presence again. That bastard is lucky he got away from me with his life the first time!"

Of course they knew Dabi had beef against Endeavor. The first time they got a good look at him, was when he attempted to burn the Todoroki Family house down. His main focus had been Endeavor.

Thank God Shoto Todoroki, the youngest of the family, had been home at the time. Thanks to his ice, him and his siblings had made it out unscathed.

"We don't care too much that Endeavor was targeted, he would've made it out just fine. We know that. What we're concerned about, is how if Shoto Todoroki hadn't been home at the time, his older siblings, Natsuo and Fuyumi, wouldn't have made it out unscathed like they did," Aizawa narrowed his eyes as the villain tensed, "problems with one hero doesn't give you the right to attempt to murder the entire family."

They did care that Enji had been attacked, and Dabi would still face those charges, but the heroes knew Endeavor wouldn't have died.

Dabi's reaction was anything but expected. He looked down, and if Aizawa had been paying attention, he would've noticed just a few teardrops landing on the ground.

He felt... guilty?

Aizawa's cellphone started ringing.

"What do you want Mic?" He demanded, "I'm busy."

Dabi couldn't hear what Hizashi Yamada, or Present Mic, had said on the other side, but it must have been bad. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his knows.

"Bakugo and Todoroki were fighting AGAIN?"

Dabi tensed up again.

"Fine, I'm coming." Aizawa sighed, before looking down.

"Lucky you," he looked away from Dabi, "I have to deal with my idiot students. I'll be back tomorrow, have fun in this cell."

And with that, he turned to leave.

"Shoto. He's the Todoroki in your class, isn't he?" Dabi asked.

"Yes. How is this relevant?" Aizawa demanded, pausing at the doorway.

"I want to talk to him."

"He's a student, not a pro, and you have no right to make demands-"

"Let me speak with Shoto. I don't care when, I don't care how. I want to speak with him..."