How The World Ended

(I would like to apologize in advance for this oneshot, I'm probably going to sound racist. Also I'm being threatened into this.)

"Are you sure about this?" She asked her friend, with a small frown, "This seems dangerous..."

"Oh relax!" Her friend responded, "Its not like we're actually hacking into America to nuke places!"

"You make it sound like this isn't a big deal..."

"Cause it's not!"

Ezurī frowned at the shorter girl, her best friend, who also happened to be obsessed with murder.

"This reminds me of our grade 8 musical," Ezurī sighed.

"Cutting off my daughter's toe and heel was fun," Kayla laughed, "Too bad it wasn't real."

"You scare me..."

"I know!"

"I'M READY!" The door opened, revealing their friend Soul, who was just slightly shorter then Kayla, "Who are we nuking first?!"

"I can't believe I agreed to this," Ezurī sighed.

"CHINA!" Kayla yelled excitedly.

"And that's how the Hong Kong protests stopped," Soul joked.

Ezurī frowned, "That is not-"

"And, launched!" Kayla exclaimed, smiling. She had pressed the large red button, with the nuke simulator set to China.

Soul and Kayla, who were both likely on a sugar high Ezurī decided, started randomly clicking countries and 'nuking' them.

It wasn't until halfway through the list, Ezurī noticed something wrong.

"Uh, guys?..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think this is a simulator..."

"What do you mean?" Soul walked over with Kayla. They both read over Ezurī's shoulder onto the laptop.

IMPORTANT NOTICE⚠
Do not press the red button. This will actually launch an American nuke.

Everybody was silent.

"So we just nuked over half the earth is what you're saying," Kayla stated. The blonde nodded.

"Cool, let's go sacrifice North Korea to Satan," Soul cheered, and so did Kayla.

And that's how the world was destroyed.

( Soul_Archer389 and demon_potato_child , I hope you're both happy.)
(Again, I sincerely apologize to anybody who found this offensive)