Happy Birthday Midoriya!

It's Broccoli Boy's birthday!)

><><

Beep, beep, beep, bee-

I groaned, and felt around my bedside table, before finding my alarm clock and smashing the snooze button.

I was about to fall back asleep, when...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!" Mom burst into my room, scaring the crap out of me as I shot up in bed with a startled screech.

"Birthday? What are you..." I trailed off, and grabbed my phone, checking the date.

July 15th. My birthday.

Instantly a smile grew on my face.

"Thanks Mom," I climbed out of bed and hugged her. She hugged back.

"Breakfast is ready, so come down whenever your ready! I made your favorite!" Mom skips out of my room again once I pull away, and I smile, sliding out of my bed and pulling my uniform out of my closet. I get dressed, and head downstairs.

True to her word, Mom made chocolate chip pancakes with bacon for breakfast.

"I packed your lunch as well, oh I can't believe your already 16! My baby boy is growing up!" Mom exclaimed, almost like it was miracle.

"Mom, it's just my Birthday..." I rub the back of my neck, embarrassed.

"Nonsense! And I expect your friends to come home as well so we can celebrate! I've already messaged Mitsuki, and she said her son will be here, and I managed to get word to your friends, Ochaco, Tenya, and Shoto, their families all said that your friends will be here!"

Geez, Mom must have been really excited for this if she found a way to message everyone...

After breakfast, and packing my things, I said goodbye and walked to school.

When I entered the class, things were a bit more... chaotic then usual.

Of course, mostly because of Kacchan.

He was yelling at his friends again.

I sat down at my desk, and grabbed my pencil.

"Deku!" Uraraka ran over.

"Oh, good morning Uraraka!" I smile.

"Hey, I wanted to ask, my parents said I was going to your place after school, do you know why?" She asks.

"You were told too?" Iida popped into the conversation, "My brother told me the same thing."

"Strange, I was told the same by my sister..." Todoroki said quietly.

Oh, right... I never told them when my birthday is...

"Uh, well-"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Am I the only one who knows why we're going to the nerd's house after school?" Kacchan stops yelling at Kirishima, and turns in his seat.

"You? Why are you going?" Uraraka gave him a confused look.

Kacchan rolled his eyes.

"Say it Bakubro! Come on!" Kirishima exclaimed, grinning. I guess Kacchan told him.

"HELL NO! STOP TELLING ME TOO SHITTY HAIR!" Kacchan yells, turning bright red. I can't help but laugh.

"Come on! You know you wanna~!" Kirishima teases.