Shocked?

(Villain Denki Kaminari AU)

×××

"Have you heard?"

"About what?"

"About that new villain, the one they nicknamed Electro."

"Oh, yeah. Scary, huh? I heard all his victims are found dead by electrocution or electronic malfunction."

Izuku Midoriya heard these comments as he walked to school that day.

Had he heard? Of course he had. For almost three months now, the new villain 'Electro' had been terrorizing the city. All his victims died by electrocution. He was a murderer.

Even UA students had died, even some of his own classmates. UA had gone on lockdown. No one was allowed in or out unless with a teacher.

If course, Toshinori Yagi walked next to Midoriya, as his escort.

His classmates deaths you ask?

Three weeks ago, Minoru Mineta had been found dead, in an electric pool.

Two weeks ago Shoto Todoroki had been found in the power room, dead.

Last week, Denki Kaminari had been found dead, from his own electricity uncontrolled. Supposedly provoked.

Needless to say, Class 1-A was being torn apart.

When this pair arrived back at school, Yagi paused.

"Young Midoriya, be careful." He said turning to his heir.

"I will... thank you All Might." Midoriya smiled, forcibly, and went inside the dorms.

It wasn't quiet like it usually was, in fact, it was noisy.

"I'M TELLING YOU, I SAW HIM!" Ejiro Kirishima was yelling.

"Kiri, calm down, your just imagining things! I know you miss him, we all miss him!" Mina Ashido was desperately trying to calm him down.

"What's going on?" Midoriya turned to Katsuki Bakugo, his childhood friend and the person closest to him.

"Kirishima keeps saying he saw Kaminari outside his window earlier. He's gone fucking insane." Bakugo grumbled in response.

"Midoriya!" Kirishima had seen him.

"Come on Kiri, don't drag him into this!" Ashido exclaimed, chasing him over.

"Come on, you know I wouldn't lie! I saw him, I saw Kami, he was outside my window!" Kirishima grabbed onto Midoriya's shoulders, shaking him. Midoriya squeaked, unsure what to do, and glanced around for help.

A long pink tongue wrapped around Kirishima, pulling him away.

"Kirishima, we all know you and Kaminari were close, but you need to stop. Your just making the rest of us miserable by being like this..." Tsuyu Asui sighed, putting him down and taking a long drink of water. Ochaco Uraraka patted her on the back.

"GODDAMMIT, WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" Kirishima yelled, and before anyone could reply or react, he had run away to his dorm room.

Quickly followed by a scream.

×××

Kirishima slammed his door closed, and collapsed on his bed crying.

He had seen him, his best friend. He didn't understand why they couldn't believe him.

His breath hitched when he heard a voice.