Pranking Bakugo

◇◇◇

"Class dismissed."

I cheered and ran out of the classroom, along the way grabbing Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero.

"Ah! Ashido, what the heck?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Guys, I had, the GREATEST idea during class!" I exclaimed, "Huddle, quick!"

We got into a circle, looping arms around each other's necks and leaning in.

"Are we pulling a prank again? Last time didn't end well..." Kirishima reminded me.

"That's because last time we did Todoroki, and he can't take a joke. This time we're doing Bakugo!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Are you kidding me? Do you have a death wish?" Sero asked, "Because I sure don't."

"Oh come on, it won't be that bad!" I exclaimed. All three of them pulled away.

"Look, Ashido, normally we'd be all for pulling a prank with you, but on Bakugo? You gotta have a serious death wish to do that. Sorry." Kirishima sighed, and started to walk away. The other two followed.

"Fine!" I exclaimed, "I'll get other people to help me then!"

"Good luck with that!" Sero called back. I puffed up my cheeks in a pout, and stormed. Off.

Why was I so upset? They were so quick to dismiss the idea! All I said was the target was Bakugo, and they immediately backed down!

Whatever I can do it on my own.

◇◇◇

The next morning...

"PFFFT BAHAHAHA!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT SHITTY HAIR?!"

I was woken up to yelling, and came down in my pajamas. Which was a pink unicorn onesie.

"What's with all the n- PFFFFT!" I burst out laughing, the prank had worked!

Bakugo's face was covered in makeup! He had pink mascara, black eyeliner, red eyeshadow, a slight bit of rosy blush on his cheeks, and blood red lipstick.

All the noise caused others to gradually wake up, and when they saw Bakugo...

Jiro died laughing.

Uraraka laughed.

Midoriya sweat dropped, badly.

Most of the guys sweatdropped.

My fellow Bakusquad members laughed.

Momo frowned, and created makeup wipes.

Aoyama grabbed a mirror, "Monsiuer you are sparkling this morning!" He had claimed.

Toru started "coughing".

Tsu blinked a couple times, and gave me this LOOK, like she knew it was my fault.

Todoroki...

He took one look at Bakugo, and mumbled something about it being too early and went back to bed.

Bakugo took one look and Aoyama's mirror, and screeched.

And... that's how I ended up here, running for my life, being chased by Bakugo with makeup.

I ran past a familiar house, and recognized it as Bakugo's. Mrs. Bakugo was outside.

"Mrs. Bakugo!" I yelled, waving my arms.

"Huh? Ashido? What are you-" I ran and his behind her.

"What the- what is this all about?" She demanded.

"I pulled a prank on your son, and now he's trying to kill me." I said.

"What could you have possibly d-" she stopped dead when she Bakugo.

"DON'T HIDE BEHIND MY MOM YOU ALIEN BITCH!" Bakugo yelled.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mrs. Bakugo burst out laughing, and I snickered.

"Even your mom thinks your beautiful! Please don't kill me!" I yelled.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!" He yelled.

Unknowingly to us, Mrs. Bakugo took a picture and posted it online. I saw it because it later because my friends commented on it.

Mitsuki Bakugo
Found out one of Katsuki's classmates played a prank on him! Haha! He looks pretty good, huh?
-1 photo-

[Comments]
Inko Midoriya: Aww! How cute!

Izuku Midoriya: @KatsukiBakugo#1 Kacchan, did you really chase Ashido all the way to your house?
-1 reply-

Ochaco Uraraka: Pfft this is beautiful!

Ejiro Kirishima: Dude, your going to be teased about this all year.

Pikachu Kaminari: I'm framing this and hanging it in the classroom LMAO
-2 replies-

Shoto Todoroki: @AlienQueenMinaA could you help me do this with my father?
-1 reply-

Shota Aizawa: Bakugo, see me after school. Everyone, you are officially late for school. Get your asses over here before I expel you are.
-23 replies-

[View More]

◇◇◇