Holiday Magic

He woke up to screaming.

A high pitched blood-curdling scream that caused him to shoot up in bed, and look around wildly for his wife.

He sighed in relief when he saw her staring excitedly out the window.

"Babe, what the-"

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She cut her boyfriend off, "AARON IT'S CRHISTMAS! TODAY IS CHRISTMAS I'M SO EXCITED!" She pulled her clothes on, bolting downstairs while a drowsy Aaron sighed, getting dressed and following her.

"Aph, I-"

"PSHSHSHSHSHSHSHH!" Aphmau shushed him, "I'm going to wake up Zane with a snowball! Shush!"

Aaron sighed, getting his winter gear on as he followed the shorter woman outside, where she glanced both ways, and bolted across the street to her friend's house. Zane was asleep as she made a snowball, laughing evilly, and chucked it at his window.

A few moments later, a groggy man with black hair opened the window, "What-"

He was cut off by Aphmau launching a snowball at him. It hit him right in the face as he blinked.

"APHMAU!" He yelled, as the small woman burst into giggles. Aaron chuckled, making a snowball of his own. He threw it at his wife, who yelped, tumbling face first into the snow. Aaron laughed as she sat up and growled at him.

"Oh, it's on!" She yelled, starting to make a pile of snowballs. Another hit her from behind, and then Aaron in the face as Zane laughed, standing in his doorway.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Aphmau yelled as loud as she could.

"Ball?!" Daniel peeked outside of his house, Dottie and Rilen right behind him.

"FUCK YEAH!" Was heard from Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house, as the blue haired woman appeared outside with the pink haired meifwa.

Soon, everyone was outside throwing snowballs everywhere. It didn't take long for them to get cold though, since everyone quickly became covered in snow.

"GUYS! COME ONN!" Aphmau yelled to her friends, opening her door. Aaron went inside, and smiled at her happy expression.

"Moom! Be quiet, you're going to wake up Ameri," a masculine voice came from the stairs, as a werewolf teen jumped the last few steps.

"Too late..." a groggy voice replied, with a similar masculine tone. The two teen werewolf, Ameri and Arnoux Lycan, yawned in sync, and Arnoux smiled at his parents.

It amazed Aaron how all of their friends fit into their basement, where the Christmas decorations had been set up.

"When are Kaiya and Taiya going to be here?" Ameri asked nobody in particular.

"They should be here any second now Mijo," Aphmau smiled at her son. The doorbell rang soon after.

"MY GRANDDAUGHTERS!" Sylvanna was the first to bolt upstairs and open the door, with the rest of the family right behind.

When they opened the door, Taiya was laughing, and Kaiya was blushing slightly.

"Wow, that was loud Granny!" The shorter werewolf woman laughed, "We all heard you from out here!"

"Hehe..." the taller laughed nervously, smiling.

"Uh..." a man behind the two seemed confused. Aaron narrowed his eyes at Jackson, Kaiya's boyfriend, who stiffened. Aphmau elbowed her husband lightly.

"Taiya! Kaiya!" Ameri and Arnoux wiggled their way in front of the others to hug their older siblings.

"Hey you two!" Taiya grinned, hugging them both.