Happy Birthday Or Whatever

♡♡♡

Toga hummed happily as she walked back to the villain bar. Today she had gotten into a fight with some class 1-A students, and she'd gotten a sample of her beloved Izuku Midoriya's blood.

"Oh, Izuku, if only you were a villain!" She sighed, looking like a lovestruck puppy.

She pocketed the blood sample, humming. What a nice start to her birthday!

She walked into the bar, finding the lights off, which was weird. With a puzzled expression, She flicked the lights on.

"Surprise!" A group of half-enthusiastic voices shouted.

"Happy birthday Himiko! How old you? Give me cake already!" Twice exclaimed.

"Happy birthday or whatever." Tomura Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"Happy birthday Toga." Kurogiri nodded.

"I believe your 17 now, correct?" Mr. Compress asked, and Toga nodded enthusiastically.

"Happy birthday. We all got you presents." Spinner said, pointing at a table that was covered in poorly wrapped presents.

"Aww! Thank you!" Toga cheered, and rushed towards the table.

From Spinner, she got large knives

From Mr. Compress, she got smaller knives.

Kurogiri gave her a knife safety book.

Twice gave her blood samples he stole from the hospital.

Dabi gave her a severed hand, (her favorite by far).

Tomura... nothing?

"Tomura, where's my present from you?!" She whined, confused and upset.

Tomura slid off his seat, "We're going out, come on."

Toga was confused, but followed everyone outside. They warped to the school, right into the gym where Class 1-A was training.

"Toga, feel free to kidnap whoever. The rest of you, don't get caught."

Toga cheered, "Thank you Tomura!"

Tomura rolled his eyes.

"Its the League Of Villains!" One of the students yelled, and their teacher, Shota Aizawa immediately started barking commands.

"IIDA! Run to the staff room and alert them immediately! The rest of you get out of here! Go!"

Dabi was the first into action, smirking and jumping into the crowd, hands blazing.

"Scatter!" The familiar voice of Toga's beloved Izuku Midoriya sounded, as the students scattered.

Toga's eyes turned into small hearts, as she immediately knew who to kidnap.

"Mr. Compress! I want him, the plain looking one!" Toga said, turning to her ally.

"Sure," Mr. Compress chuckled slightly at her enthusiasm, and together, they jumped down, and ran after Izuku.

It was a short chase, as Izuku hadn't been using his quirk, and just like that, Mr. Compress snapped his fingers, and the green haired boy was trapped inside a small blue pearl.

"DEKU!" Unfortunately, Katsuki Bakugo had been witness to this, and in his attempt to be a hero, ran towards them, explosions bursting out of his hand.

"Well, I suppose it's a good thing I'm good at running away. It's been lovely seeing you all, but farewell!" The magician tipped his hat, and grabbed Toga's hand, jumping up to join Tomura and Kurogiri.

"Bye bye!" Toga waved cheerily, and stepped through the portal Kurogiri created.

"Dabi, Twice, Spinner, We're going." Tomura rounded up the others, and stepped through the portal.

And just like that, Izuku Midoriya was gone.

And that's how the villain Deku was created, haha.

♡♡♡