Swap

(Original: half of these OCs aren't mine)

"Pearl-"

"I'm not using my quirk on you just so you can find out what your worst fear is and get over it. That's not how it works."

"But-"

"Guys, leave Sis alone," Ellie sighed, "She said no. You know how Pearl feels about using her quirk on people, especially her friends."

"Aww..." Yula sighed in disappointment, "I was really hoping to be fearless."

"That's not how fears work Yula," Ashley sighed.

"You don't know that!" Yula retorted.

"Uh, yes I do," the ginger retorted, "I have to deal with twice the amount of fears people have. There's literally a murderous ghost in my head. No Casket I'm not letting you out so you can stab someone. Shut up," she whacked something on the air lightly, sighing.

Pearl giggled a little, grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

"Don't worry Ashley, Casket couldn't try anything with all of us around," she smiled.

Ashley snorted, "I know Kitten, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let her run loose. Besides, I enjoy actually spending time with you guys."

"The great Ashley Toast is admitting to enjoying her time with us?" Ace pretended to gasp, "No way!"

"Shut up lizard," Ashley retorted. The dark blue haired boy scowled.

"I'm a dragon, not a lizard. Rude."

"Don't worry Dragon, I'd think your cool either way," Yula teased, smiling at her boyfriend.

"Thanks Rainbow," Ace smiled back, blushing.

"Geez, here y'all are being cute and all that shit, and I'm stuck with this overgrown puppy," Ellie sighed, motioning to the tall boy next to her with wolf ears and a tail. Koki pouted, and Ellie sighed.

"Don't worry Koki, I still love you," she smiled up at him.

"Love you to Ellie," he picked Ellie up, putting her on his back with a smile. Ellie squealed, gripping him tightly as the others laughed.

"Hey, does anyone smell that?" Yula asked suddenly, sniffing the air.

"Yuck, smells like blood," Ellie made a face.

"Are one of you on your period? It smells feminine," Koki frowned, sniffing.

All the girls instantly blushed.

"Wolfy! You can't just ask us that!" Ellie pouted, burying her face into his back.

"M-mine just ended..." Pearl mumbled, hiding her face in her hands.

"Stupid mutt, ask me that again and I'll throw a knife at you!" Ashley exclaimed angrily.

"L-look, just because you're guys doesn't mean you can just ask us if we're bleeding out of our asses!" Yula exclaimed, her skin turning a fiery red to hide her blush.