My R (TW/ SUICIDE)

Trigger Warning: Suicidal Elements

Just as I was about to take my shoes

Kacchan's words echoed in my head.

"Go take a swan dive off the roof, and pray that you'll have a quirk in your next life!"

'Fine', I thought, as I walked up the stairs to the roof. Nobody wanted me around. So I won't be around.

Off on the rooftop

There I see

I heard crying as I arrived, and looked around. A brown haired girl stood there, crying. I recgonised her as one of the more popular girls at the school. Her hair was in twin braids.

A girl with braided hair there before me.

Despite myself I go and scream...

I couldn't believe myself when I yelled as I realized she was about to jump.

"Hey! Don't do it please!"

She turned around, shocked. I ran over, grabbing her arm and pulling her away. She pried my hand off, backing up, and staring at me with puffy tired eyes. She must have recgonised me.

"Your... the quirkless boy, from Bakugo's class."

Whoa, wait a minute

What did I just say?

I was silent, barely able to believe I had just stopped her from doing the same thing I had planned to do. I didn't have a right to stop her, but I did anyway.

I couldn't care less anyway.

I didn't care. I shouldn't have cared. I didn't know her personally, so I didn't have a reason to care.

To be honest I was somewhat pissed.

This was an opportunity missed.

I wasn't just confused, I was angry. Although I wasn't sure if I was angry at myself for wasting time like this, or angry at her for being here at the same time as me.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes.

The girl opened her mouth to speak, and told my why she was here.