II. Trashbag

"But how's it work?" Bill asks as the four teenagers walk alongside each other

"But how's it work?" Bill asks as the four teenagers walk alongside each other. "They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie says with confidence. "Holy shit, that's messed up." Fleur makes a disgusted face as she looks to the boy. "I know right!"

"But then Stan will have nothing left!" Richie jokes. "That's true." Eddie agrees as Fleur simply chuckles it off. "Wait up, you guys!" The girl hears a voice from behind them. As she turns around, she sees a tall boy with neat curls, bouncing along as he runs.

The two lock eye contact for a moment until looking away. "Hey, Stan, What happens at the Bar Mitzvah, Anyways?" Bill begins, looking to his friend.

"Yeah, Eddie says they slice the tip of your dick off." Fleur cuts in, chuckling at the end of her sentence. "I'm Fleur, by the way." She smiles at the boy, who sends her an awkward smile in return.

"Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, 'Where's the beef?'" They all chuckle, including Stan, although he doesn't seem all too amused.

"At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stanley states. It was in fact very different from what they all suspected. "I could think of funner ways to become a man." Richie says, rolling his eyes.

"'More fun', you mean." Stanley corrects. As the five of them pass by the infamous Bowers gang, they can only look away in fear. Except for Fleur, who never had any issues with them. Fortunately for the girl, her brother, Arthur Blackwood, was best friends with Henry, so the boy would lay off of her.

"Oh, shit." Richie mutters, trying not to make eye contact with any of them. "Such assholes." Fleur adds, rolling her eyes as she makes eye contact with Henry. For most kids, making eye contact with Henry Bowers meant instant death, but Fleur wasn't afraid in the slightest.

Henry eyes widen as he watches the girl walk by proudly alongside the losers. It wasn't common to see such a beautiful girl around such a group of boys.  Her brother wouldn't be too pleased to hear about it either.

"Think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie asks, adjusting his glasses. "'Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer.'"

As they continue to make their way downstairs, Greta Bowie bumps Fleur's shoulder. The look was familiar to Fleur. Greta was on her way to torment some poor girl. "Hey, I'll meet you guys near the west entrance, alright? I gotta go do something." She says, placing a hand on Stanley's shoulder as he was the closest one to her. Stanley stiffens at her touch, looking to her nervously. "Alright, see ya then!" Eddie calls out, waving.

Fleur smiles as she walks away, yet her smile slowly disappears as she enters the bathroom. Ignoring the fact that it smelled like smoke and cigarettes, it also reeked of Greta.

"You in there by yourself, Beaver-ly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh slut? I know you're in there, little shit. I can smell you." She kicks the stall, startling the red head.

"Which is it, Greta? Am I a slut, or a little shit? Make up your mind." Beverly says, sighing quietly. "You're trash. We just wanted to remind you." Greta begins backing away as her minions fill up a trash bag with water.

"Hey Greta." Fleur cuts in, sending the girl a fake smile. "Well, well, well. Look who it is, girls! Fleur Blackwood." Greta smirks, earning the attention of the other girls, who pause for a moment.

"If I were you, I'd leave the girl alone." She warns, motioning towards the stall. "And why would I do that?" Greta asks, raising her eyebrows, arms crossed. "Oh, well, you see, I know you have the hots for my brother. Wouldn't want him to find out about our little feud, would you?" Fleur winks, coming closer to the girl.

It was true, Greta Bowie, along with many other girls, had it in for Arthur Blackwood, but he was too oblivious to notice. Another thing about Arthur, was that he was very protective over his sister and anyone who hurt her, would get hurt. Fleur likes to keep her school life to herself, as she doesn't want her brother getting involved, but if he found out about Greta, he wouldn't hesitate to ruin her life.

Greta sighs, looking off to the side. She turns around, walking over to the girl who was holding the filled trash bag and whispers something in her ear. While all of this was happening, Beverly simply sat quietly, too afraid to leave the stall.

"This isn't over, Blackwood." Greta says, bumping the girl's shoulder on her way out. Fleur turns around, watching Greta leave with a smirk on her face. Suddenly, she feels something wet hit her skin, along with a horrible smell. The trash wasn't poured onto be Beverly, it was spilled all over Fleur, staining her clothes and wetting her hair.

"Well at least now you'll smell better. Have a great summer!" The girl laughs, carelessly throwing the trash bag onto the floor and bumping Fleur's shoulder on her way out just as Greta did.

Fleur sighs, looking back to the stall where the red head was still hiding. "You can come out now." She says in an angry tone. She was of course not angry at Beverly, but at Greta.

As Beverly washes her hands, she can't help but share a few glances through the mirror with the blonde. "You seem pretty good at intimidating people." Beverly says after clearing her throat, breaking the silence. "Oh god, don't say that. I hate speaking to people that way. I just knew Greta wouldn't leave you alone if I didn't. I'm not that type of person." Fleur says, sighing.

"Oh, I'm really sorry by the way. I probably deserved the trash bag more than you." Beverly gives a soft smile, watching as Fleur struggles to get a paper napkin out of her hair. "Don't be. Anyways, I gotta go. See ya around, Beverly." The blonde smiles, waving off to the girl. "Wait! I never got your name!" Beverly calls out.

"It's Fleur!"