XIII. Attacked in Bill's Garage

The eight teenagers all made their way over to Bill's house

The eight teenagers all made their way over to Bill's house. More specifically, his garage. Bill had taken one of the projector slides from Ben's room. It was a map of Derry.

Stan and Fleur worked on setting up blankets over the windows to block out light. Stanley did it effortlessly whilst Fleur had to stand on her tippy toes. "Switch sides." Stanley says, beginning to make his way behind the girl, still holding onto the drape. Their bodies brush awkwardly for a single moment before the two resume their job.

"Need help?" Stanley looks over to the blonde, who was clearly struggling. "Yes please." She chuckles moving out of the way so he could tape the top. "And... done!"

Once mike pulls down the garage door, the losers all take a seat behind the projector. "Look." Bill points ahead. "That's where G-G-G-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks. And the Black Spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-"

"The well house." Ben cuts in, making the realization. "It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stanley says. "You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie adds. Eddie, who was clearly not enjoying this, took a nervous puff of his inhaler.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly says, fiddling with her fingers. "That's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie shakes, causing the blonde to place a hand on his back, rubbing back and forth slowly. "Eds, you're fine. Calm down."

"Th-th-that's where It lives." Bill says, causing Eddie to inhale sharply once again. "I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Fleur furrows her eyebrows, looking directly at the well house on the map.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie stands up, blocking the projector. "I-aha-I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack!" Eddie continues to wheeze as he speaks. "Eddie.." Fleur says quietly.

"I'm not doing this." He shouts, ripping the map off of the wall, leaving just the projected version. "What the hell? Put the map back." Bill yells. "Mm-mmm" Eddie shakes his head as the projected map behind him turns into a blank rectangle.

It began clicking slowly. It was projecting photos of the Denbrough family. When they were all happy. Before Georgie went missing. "What happened?" Bill looks down at the projector in confusion.

"What's going on?" Stanley chimes in, teaming up. Eddie slowly backs away from the projected photos, nearly falling onto Fleur. "I got it. Hold on." Mike says, reaching to pull out the cord. "Guys.." Mike looks down at the wire, which wasn't plugged into anywhere, yet the pictures were still going.

Fleur slowly gets up from the floor, backing away towards the wall. "Georgie.." Bill trembles. The projected photo zooms in on the young Denbrough boy, taking up speed. "Bill?" Fleur asks in worry, looking up at the blue eyed boy. Once the photo had fully zoomed on Georgie, it began panning up to Bill's mother, who had red hair covering her entire face.

The hair moves to fully cover the woman's face, then quickly moves out, revealing a horrifying clown. "Holy shit! What is that?!" Fleur screams, nearly falling back as she makes her way to the far wall. "What the fuck?" Richie screams.

Everyone expect Richie and Fleur knew what this was. They haven't seen this so called clown yet, and it was definitely frightening. "It's It!" Bill shouts. "What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that?!"

Fleur grabs onto Mike's arm, who was the closest to her. They were both huddled all the way in the back, terrified out of their minds. "I don't fucking know!" Eddie screams, hugging Richie in fear. "Turn it off!" Beverly shouts to Bill, having had enough of staring at it.

"Turn it off!" Fleur joins in, facing the Denbrough teen. Mike let's go of Fleur, running forward and kicking the projector down, hoping it would break and turn off. All the slides fall down as the projector does, leaving the photo with no clown.

The losers all exhale in relief. They are quickly interrupted by the projector click, the clown appearing once again. It seemed as if it was looking right at Stanley. The projector goes on and off multiple times, yet Stanley doesn't move. "Stanley! Get out of the fucking way!" Fleur calls out to him.

The clown is once again gone from the photo, leaving them in complete silence. Right as they think they're in the clear, a gargantuan version  of the clown appears out of the wall, right beside Stanley. "Stanley!" Fleur screams, beginning to run over to the boy.

Stanley doesn't move. He is frozen in fear. The blonde quickly snatches his arm, pulling him back towards the others, causing Stanley to fall directly on top of the girl, hovering over her.

They don't notice this yet though, as Beverly was nearly dead at the moment. The clown reaches out to the red head, nearly taking her. Ben and Mike push open the garage door, letting light fill and the room. When the red head opened her eyes, the clown was gone and she could suddenly breathe.

In the light, Fleur finally opens her eyes, finding the curly headed boy hovering above her. The two breathe heavily, looking into each others' eyes, still in shock. "Y-you can get off of me, Stanley." Fleur chuckles nervously, waiting for him to move. "Oh, yeah. Um- sorry, Fleur." He replies, quickly moving off and helping the girl up.

Once she's up, she pulls him in for a hug. "You have to be more careful, Stan. You can't just stand there." She cries out, leaning her head on his shoulder. "You saved me." Stanley says, feeling dazed.

"It saw us. It saw us, and it knows where we are." Eddie panics. "It always did." Bill responds, slowly making his way to the front of the group. "S-S-S-So let's go."

"Go? Go where?" Ben asks, squinting his eyes. "Neibolt. That's where G-G-G-Georgie is." Was the boy crazy? They nearly died! All of them.

"After that?" Stanley asks, motioning back to the garage with his left hand. His other hand was occupied by Fleur's. "Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside." Richie adds.

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time." Bill says, frustrated. Bill sighs, quickly walking to his bike and beginning to ride off. "Bill!" Beverly calls out.

"Wait!"